Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragonica Online: Content Update Report

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

MMORPG.com's Christina Gonzalez recently took a tour of the new content introduced in the most recent Dragonica Online update, and today she shares the information with you.

When Dragonica Online launched in October, its first major expansion was released just a few weeks later. While that expansion implemented the pet system and expanded the land, the team over at THQ*ICE is making sure to keep things fresh as more content updates were set to roll out on January 26th. I got to check out the current state of the game, preview some of the new content, and to take a peek at the new server.

For anyone who hasn't played, Dragonica Online is a free-to-play 3-D MMO sidescroller. The game contains many traditional MMORPG features, such as quests, crafting, weapon and item enhancement, and a class-based skill tree, all set in a fantasy world full of magic and conflict. Going beyond all that are gameplay elements that borrow from and blend several genres, all with a sense of fun and cartoonish humor. The emphasis is on fast action and there are combos to execute and unlock. Utilize these often and earn XP modifier bonuses. Just by attacking in different ways, combat changes. I especially loved the skill where my character jumped up, took out a giant cartoon hammer and smacked the unlucky foes in front of me to bits.

Read the Content Update Report.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• SAROYSAROY Member UncommonPosts: 2

This is a very good game. But when the bugs (Abnormal Client Status) will be fixed ?

• ljubisaljubisa Member Posts: 13

If you want to play this game, no metter where you are from, play it on IAH servers which are SEA servers and you will be satisfied. I try to play on Eu server ( G Potato ) and quite fast because of client errors, bugs, cheats, bots, etc