Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Suggestions for NSG

My Suggestions for NSG

I don't want to sound like I'm flaming as my input is still positive and for the best. I was a very big fan and supporter of Knights of Dream City and Dream City Battle Tactics and I want to see these games do well.

I haven't been around the community much as it seemed as if the administration wasn't doing much for the community. These games are great and the community has so much potential, I just want some kind of feedback on what you all plan for the future.

Dream City Battle Tactics was amazing and started picking up pace then, it seemed to fizzle. Now I'm starting to see advertising for it and it is encouraging but I would suggest also some work on the NSG site. Please update some of the community features. I hope that NSG grows and I hope that you all are working on a plan to get the community pumping as I would first hand love to be a part of it again.

I have the right to like what I want!

Comments

• yodablazeyodablaze Member Posts: 234

Thank you for your input. We are updating our website and adding better community features for easier navigation. We will be more involved in building the community and giving helpful support as well. We will keep everyone up to date one our blogs so also keep an eye out for our news.