Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone still playing this?

BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

I still have it installed on my pc because it's the only steampunk mmorpg that personally is not bad but the clunky movement animations and the huge amount of rollbacks I had made me stop playing it.

So if anyone still plays this can you tell me how it's now?

Comments

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

Bump

• Logos1326Logos1326 Member UncommonPosts: 240

Anyone? I love steampunk and since this is about the only thing out there was wondering if anyone here has played recently. There are a couple of reviews from February wondering if anything has changed. Is this pretty much a standard Asian F2P mmo but with a steampunk theme?

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

i think it's dead now

i just downloaded this game this morning, there is no chat on the global chat, i see people, but most of them are either AFK or just BOT

no Community at all

sorry but i would like to declare that this game is pretty much at the end of the world

So What Now?

• strangerdangstrangerdang Member Posts: 233

I played this game way back when it was on its origional publishers beta.  For the same reasons...steampunk..

however this game IS NOT STEAMPUNK, in any way.

Its more furry-anime with some weapons whos attacks use steam (think of it like mana)

Yes some of the scenery has a steam punk meets cartoon look.

If your looking for a real steam-punk type game, this isnt it, this is just an eastern mmorpg grinder with some steam elements added in.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Originally posted by strangerdang

I played this game way back when it was on its origional publishers beta.  For the same reasons...steampunk..

however this game IS NOT STEAMPUNK, in any way.

I started playing and stopped playing around the same time for the same reasons. Some neat game mechanics but not really a steampunk game at all.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• Blkguy07Blkguy07 Member Posts: 1

Its still an good game to play...just Atlus needs to go ahead and buy the rights to alter the game content so they can progress the game further. If they game would get more ppl interested in playing this game would be pretty awesome. And they have invited the German server to play so the game will keep goin for a while. They need more advertisting

• hybridchichybridchic Member Posts: 20

the parent company of Atlus is doing some... merging and cleaning up shop.

The game is literally a handful of players from dying but it's worthwhile I think. The GMs are doing some cleaning up every so often with removing of unwanted players/elements but the odds of their being any new content/updates in the near future is very slim.

Elerds out number Rogwels by about 2-15 players during RvR. The most players you'll have on either faction during RvR at any given time is 60 and that's a stretch. But we will see.

A lot of the players (about 50 rogs) recently left to play Forsaken World. We shall see what happens at RvR this weekend since that little problem.

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

I played it on the EU gamigo servers during beta. I thought the game was fun, but lacked a lot of direction at the time (prolly also beta blues).

Yeah, I hope Altus will get the rights and develop it further on their own. IMO NeoSteam has potential, but it does need a good developer to make it work.

• hybridchichybridchic Member Posts: 20

Originally posted by Reizla

I played it on the EU gamigo servers during beta. I thought the game was fun, but lacked a lot of direction at the time (prolly also beta blues).

Yeah, I hope Altus will get the rights and develop it further on their own. IMO NeoSteam has potential, but it does need a good developer to make it work.

problem is that I think atlus is in the middle of some kind of merger. in game we're down to the last couple dozen of die hard players.