Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Allod's Online, the best F2P available..

124»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KokushibyouKokushibyou Member UncommonPosts: 230

Originally posted by cyandk

Originally posted by Worf

I beta tested ALLODS.

- Took WAY too long to kill ONE mob.

- Suffered from very poor camera angles in tight spaces.

- HORRIBLE Lag.

Was killing a mob 2 levels below me... My character died. Used a Health Potion at the PROPER time and was killing the mob on MY screen ONLY to have the game kill my character for NO reason other than extremely laggy. My character was showing skills that I had used 30 seconds before but evidentally didn't forking hit the mob.

Therefore, This game didn't last 2 hours on my PC.

This was one of the WORST MMORPG's that I have ever tried. It wasn't ready for PRE-ALPHA testing.

>:(

[Mod Edit]

1) there are camera settings in the option menu. 2) theres no lag for anyone in america, yet to see ANYONE moan about. 3) The game is designed for grouping.

What?  "theres no lag for anyone in america, yet to see ANYONE moan about"  Are you kidding?!  The server lag was terrible on ALLODS.  I tried it very briefly with some friends of mine from LOTRO and we were all stuck in lag hell whenever we tried to play at peak hours. 

The other problem we all had with ALLODS was the pay 2 win cash shop.  We had all left LOTRO because of its blatent p2w shop and then we see it can be even worse with ALLODS.  Although only 1 of us has returned to LOTRO the rest of us are still strying to find a decent game to play.

• dokkdursdokkdurs Member Posts: 2

The game is very nice.graphics are ok.Story is great.It is not exactly free 2 play cuz if you want to be good you'll have to spend some cash but i reached level 40 without spending money and having loads of fun.It not very hard to level especially since the allods team on special occasions make double xp events.Even so there are plenty of quests and you won't have do grind for xp too often

• Render78Render78 Member Posts: 4

Yeah man you should definately try this game out, its awesome!

• travamarstravamars Member CommonPosts: 417

I've never seen so many people making their first posts on the same thread.

I've played allods and it's a good game but you need to spend in the cash shop to be able to have fun. I dont mind spending but the game mechanics in allods make you spend way more than you should.

edit: ok i see whats happening here. allods is holding a contest and giving free cash shop items in a drawing, and to be in the drawing you have to post positive reviews on game forums.

Pretty sad to resort to this to get people to play the game. Proves my point that it cost alot to play if people resort to this to get a cs item, but then it is a cash shop driven game. With the small number of player left there it may be on its way out if it doesnt do something soon. Since to be in this contest you have to show your post to allods you can pretty much expect these posts to be overhyped and mostly false.