Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So what games are the vets in?

2»

Comments

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Fallen Earth since CB/OB and slightly bought it week after release and still enjoying it very much.

It's hte community aspects that keep me in game, the game it self of course is also pretty good.

But then the story of my MMO life I read more about issue's in that game then I have experianced them, not saying it has no issue's, just saying I don't encounter them as often I see others do. I mean patch notes show the issue's the game has and/or has fixed

In fact I helped so many people who yelled bug that in the end it was mostly them misunderstanding what they needed to do. Again NOT saying the game has no bugs, again will point out the large patch notes they keep releasing....

Many also do not take into account that it is ONE server only (global) and think because they can max setting on game X they feel the right to do so in FE aswell. Which we could obviously, tech has simply it's limits....

FE is definitly not a MMORPG for everyone, but the amount of SWG VETS, OU vets, EQ1 Vets, even met many WOW players that felt the game was really refreshing, especialy compared to the many handhold games out there.

They are really working hard on the game and for once since SWG I actualy feel I am playing a MMORPG again and not some multiplayer online game.

Things like item decay, personalize your crafting items with stats and the like have already been talked about and are in the works and they are definitly doing things different then what SOE did as Icarus keeps up polish/fix things and ad minor things to the game, instead of added hugh things and little polish and fixes which I felt was the route SOE took with SWG.

I honostly never thought I would ever find a community like I found in Fallen Earth again after SWG, thankfully FE has proven me wrong.

I am also currently in several beta MMO's , but none of them give me a MMORPG fibe.....unfortunaly.....

• TeknoBugTeknoBug Member UncommonPosts: 2,156

Just started Aion last week, was playing City of Heroes on and off the past few years.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

I play Wurm and FoM atm, looking forward to trying The Agency because even after what happened to SWG I'm not about to join the SOE hate-wagon. They still make good games, but as for good managerial/corporate decisions... well that's a fault of every business in the industry these days. With that said, there is still a *chance* I could hop on that hate-wagon sooner or later, might just take half a dozen more screwups than expected.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

I tried many but have found Darkfall to be the most promising,

It IS your destiny!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• DestoFallsDestoFalls Member CommonPosts: 54

Darkfall.

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

Playing Fallen Earth, really tempted by Darkfall (not because FE isn't outstanding, but because I'm used to having 2 MMOs to play at a time), and anxiously awaiting The Secret World.  Guess for the most part I could have just said "read my sig." ;)

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club