Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

holy crap, is there a fix for this???

boognish75boognish75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,540

ok, I was in the beta for this, loved it, the concept is great, Now I make a trial account to check it out now that it is live, I made a toon, logged in, played for a bit, now every single time i go to log my toon in it takes forever and then I get the message you have been disconnected from the server, any workaround or fix for this? Thank you in advance.

playing eq2 and two worlds

Comments

• trieditalltrieditall Member UncommonPosts: 49

I agree, too soon for a trial (even though I asked for one).  I see some things that have been complained about still are not fixed.  Doesn't make sense to offer a free trial at this time.

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

In my opinion, the best fix is to wait a while, and play another game while you are waiting.  Try a few games in fact.  You might find one you like more than Alganon in case these issues aren't fixed.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,179

At least you can try it. I created a new account for the trial and was told it was expired.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• Tork001Tork001 Member Posts: 28
    Originally posted by boognish75

ok, I was in the beta for this, loved it, the concept is great, Now I make a trial account to check it out now that it is live, I made a toon, logged in, played for a bit, now every single time i go to log my toon in it takes forever and then I get the message you have been disconnected from the server, any workaround or fix for this? Thank you in advance.

Please feel free to post your issues in the Support section of the Alganon Forums. Our CSGMs will be able to work with you to make sure you and anyone else experiencing issues (like an instantly expiring trial issue which recently cropped up) are able to try Alganon. Also you can always contact Alganon support by sending an email directly to [email protected].

Cheers, -Tork, Alganon Community Manager and Evangelist