Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

21 day free trial to EVE Online offer

As an EVE Online player, I have several buddy invites available each month, and I am offering anyone looking to try EVE a 21 day free trial sent to the email address of your choice.

With this I am also offering anyone that then takes a paid subscribtion on that new account 80 million ISK (in game money) to help them get started. All you would have to do is let me know that you've subscribed so I can check on my EVE account, once I've confirmed that I'll be happy to drop the 80 million in your wallet.

Simply email me using serge.bastana at gmail.com or send me a forum message and I'll send you a 21 day free trial buddy invite as soon as I have one available.

Comments

• Cik_AsalinCik_Asalin Member Posts: 3,033

I'd just assume wait for Perpetuum www.perpetuum-online.com/

Where I can get a fresh-start within a similar game, but with Mech Warriors and a clean server that isnt over populated by players who have been there for 3 years.

• SergeBastanaSergeBastana Member Posts: 4

I've only been playing EVE for 9 months and I can still compete with some of the older players, I was part of a group that fought some experienced players in my first few weeks and won against them.

Perpetuam actually uses the same user interface as EVE, we've been discussing it on our forums and wondered if CCP was behind the game as it's very similar to EVE in many ways.

• batolemaeusbatolemaeus Member CommonPosts: 2,061

You might want to give them a few more isk.
    30d game time are worth much more, and baiting newbies into using your buddy key so you gain a free month is pretty low..

• VforVavavoomVforVavavoom Member Posts: 29

how about 20 billion isk :D

• scuubeedooscuubeedoo Member Posts: 458

I don't get it. They give away a 1-month sub for free if you get a couple of peeps just try the game?

So why not just make a couple mail/accounts yourself and play indefinetely?

Plus EvE has a free trial already, it's just 14 days instead of 21. Big deal.

"Traditionally, massively multiplier online games have been about three basic gameplay pillars – combat, exploration and character progression. In Alganon, in addition to these we've added the fourth pillar to the equation: Copy & Paste."

It's up to you really, with my offer you get 21 days and 80 million ISK if you subscribe, you don't get that with the standard 14 days trial. This will help you get started so if you lose a ship or two it's easy to replace the ship and equipment you lose in your first weeks of game.

• VforVavavoomVforVavavoom Member Posts: 29
    Originally posted by SergeBastana

It's up to you really, with my offer you get 21 days and 80 million ISK if you subscribe, you don't get that with the standard 14 days trial. This will help you get started so if you lose a ship or two it's easy to replace the ship and equipment you lose in your first weeks of game.

Yea but the fact that you did not mention it means you had other intentions.

Still some 21 day free trials on offer for January if anyone is interested, two have gone already.

• LuckyTrystLuckyTryst Member Posts: 8

His intentions seem very clear to me, and having played Eve in the past I don't think it's a bad idea to take him up on the offer if you're going to play Eve.  He's doing it for the free time that will be credited to his account if he refers you.  80 million is significantly cheaper than it would cost him to buy a timecard from another player, but it's a considerable amount of isk for a newbie.  Not to mention you get a friend out of the deal that can help bring you into the game, which is important since Eve has a fairly steep learning curve compared to other games.   Also, what he said is true, you'll be able to compete well enough with the veterans in a month or two.  You'll die one-on-one, but you won't be worthless to your group.

• decoy26517decoy26517 Member Posts: 313

Eve online, worst MMO to date. SOOOOOO slow and SOOO far from being skill based it's not even funny. Players don't even have direct control of their ships movement. As bad as Champions Online or Fallen Earth are, they are so much better than Eve.

"World of Warcraft is the perfect implementation of this genre." - Hilmar Petursson. CEO of CCP.

This discussion has been closed.