Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mortal Online Jungle

2»

Comments

• JacxolopeJacxolope Member UncommonPosts: 1,140

I actually think the graphics are good in MO- But the "World Building"/"city building" aspects are generic at best and terrible in many ways... But the graphics are pretty good imho.

Between the two games (DFUW and MO) I think DF is the better game by far- But that isnt saying much. Going on "intentions" and "ideals" MO wins, hands down- Its the execution thats lacking.

Personally I feel MO is more of a "grind" based n the tediousness of every aspect of getting gear together and the broken/non existent economy . If MO had an economy that worked- This wouldnt be the case.

But I digress...Both games are seriously flawed. The "ideals" behind them might be good (they are-) but the amature executions, bugs and (in MOs case) total lack of direction and focus regarding development- Sinks both ships. We are comparing garbage to trash .

If I HAD to play one of the games- It would be DF.

EDIT- WTB a working sandbox made by pros.

• RamanadjinnRamanadjinn Member UncommonPosts: 1,365
    Originally posted by Toferio
    Originally posted by Absolem
    All the power to ya. I'm just done standing in one spot grinding thousands of monsters day in and day out at this point in my mmo career. If I'm looking for a pvp game, thats not what I look for, lol.

Oh yeah, because you don't spend half of your time in MO grinding new mats for gear you lost. Nice necrobump there. 

While i'm not certain your statistic of "half your time" is exactly rooted in good science, i'll still speak to the heart of your argument.

To some, this sort of thing is preferable to getting all the best gear that can never be lost, finding no risk in the game, getting bored there is nothing to lose and nothing left to gain, and quitting the game in 2 months from this boredom.

Different design choices and different strokes for different folks imo.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    This is a very old thread. Locking.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.