Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Posting due to surprise (Brings back memories of SNES days)

I must say that this game is rather fun to start out with. Only played it for about a week, and maybe an hour or so or less a day. I must say that the ability to hook it up and do nearly every function with a gamepad is pretty awesome. Very repeatative game so it probly won't hold my interest for very long, but very clever game, and just brought back some memories of the oldies. 

Comments

• AeroangelAeroangel Member UncommonPosts: 498

Haven't tried a gamepad yet, but might give it a shot. I've been frantically mashing keys all over my keyboard trying to get big combos and to get a good score on missions, lol.

I'm really loving this game so far, and I think I will be playing it for a while. Graphics are cute and gorgeous, action packed and interesting game play, many elements like pvp/dungeons/professions/pets/apparel, very nice interface, decent story line, reasonable level cap. Soloing in this game isn't bad as even a healer, and grouping is encouraged and rewarded. I think of it as a much better 3D version of Maple Story, but to be fair after I installed Maple Story a year or so ago it couldn't hold my attention after a couple hours of game play.

--------------------------
    Playing:
    FFXIV, TERA, LoL, and HoTS
    My Rig:
    GPU: GeForce GTX 770, CPU: i7-4790K, Memory: 16 GB RAM