Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Addicting, however

MadiatorMadiator Member Posts: 1

..................................... technical issues plaugue most of the servers.I like others became addicted to this game, I have played since beta testing. Although it is slow to progress at first, after a few days to get your bearings there is always something going on. More than enough alliances to jump around to see which suits you best, fighter or farmer. Or create your own and try your hand at being the boss.

They do have issues that need worked out. Lagging servers, billing problems for those that choose to purchase game cents, and at times you can't log in for days on end.

It seems, at times, the Developers are only interested in bringing the next server online instead of repairing the ones that already exist. Keeping players happy is definitely not at the top of their to do list, wether they pay or not. I hope in time they work out the technical problems.

Overall not a bad game, barring tech issues gameplay is enjoyable. C+

I assume full responsibility for my actions, except the ones that are
someone else's fault.

Comments

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715

You were expecting quality from a game mashed together by gold sellers using ripped off resources from upwards of 10 different games?

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

• MushroomusMushroomus Member Posts: 70
    Originally posted by Kordesh

You were expecting quality from a game mashed together by gold sellers using ripped off resources from upwards of 10 different games?

SOOOOOOOOOOO true.

• DukeJohnDukeJohn Member Posts: 5

A while back I was sooo addicted to this game.  If I watched any tv I would have my lap top with the game on so I was ready incase someone attacked.  I became really good, but it was way too much for me.  Luckily they started Super Severs back then and when they merged the server I was on, I never logged back in.  I was so releived to get out.

I still know a few people that play and they all have bots now, which sure would have made my farming of NPC10s much easier, not to mention the bots can give you a heads up if you are being attacked and even do some counter measures. So, I might have stayed in it with the bots, however I am not going back.  If you do decide to play, get yourself a bot, so you can be on par with most of the other players.