Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Calling all "old" members!

Comments

• neschrianeschria Johnstown, PAMember Posts: 1,405 Uncommon
    Annah_H said:

i used to go as Enigma in mmorpg.com but I deleted that account. I deleted it because of a stalker I had back in 2011 but now, in hindsight, I wished I hadn't deleted that account.

I've grown much since then. Back then I was an ass and a little self pompous. But then again, that was in hindsight too!

If you try to log in on that account, you might be given the option to undelete it. Worked out for me.

This is where I draw the line: __________________.

• V3it.M4rt1nV3it.M4rt1n Member Posts: 7 Common
    Hey. I don't know if someone even recognized me over the years. I joined up in 2004. Once I won a Z-Board (keyboard) which was sent to me overseas (to Germany) :proud:

Since 2004 I'm visiting MMORPG.com every day! (Which led into reading and typing fluid english) I mostly enjoy the hype-system and the message boards. I also like the articles. Recently I'm more following up guys like Ripper X and Bill Murphy ofc.

I'm not posting much. Only when I think something has to be said. My main focus is on pi***** off game developers like this guy from Eternal Crusade (FPS-Game), Miguel. 

AngryJoe did finish 'em up for me! :awesome: lol:

• DekronDekron Oklahoma City, OKMember Posts: 7,355 Uncommon
    New batch of same crap from 12 years ago.
  • Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Myrtle Beach, SCMember Posts: 11,718 Uncommon
    Damn, we are getting old. What did I miss?

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• AndreaabcAndreaabc Member Posts: 1 Common
    The game One Piece Pirate King I am playing is the first rpg game I have played
  • heloiseabcheloiseabc Member Posts: 1 Common
    It is my first time played RPG game,but I like this game very much, and I am playing the game Goddess of War.
  • TheRedDreadTheRedDread Vancouver, BCMember Posts: 145 Uncommon
    I joined in 2004, but I'm just lurking around the forums these days. Still waiting for "the one."
  • daeandordaeandor Houston, TXMember Posts: 2,692 Uncommon
    Damn, we are getting old. What did I miss?
    Not much.  I still have fun playing a game here and there as I assume others do also. But with kids that don't really like mmorpgs and such, I guess I'm just getting too old for most of it...
  • larryp11233larryp11233 Member Posts: 97 Uncommon
    i thought you're calling old people who are members here
    and I got offended by this.
    kidding haha
  • fl0wfl0w StockholmMember Posts: 25 Uncommon
    I have to be the oldest member nobody remembers. I'm one of those lurkers.
  • DekronDekron Oklahoma City, OKMember Posts: 7,355 Uncommon
    I've been a member longer than some of these posters have been alive. Feel like a pervert lurking around here.
  • NeoyoshiNeoyoshi Saratoga springs, NYMember Posts: 61 Uncommon

Don't mind me, I'm just napping like usual.

• mayito7777mayito7777 Saint Cloud, FLMember Posts: 768 Uncommon
    Yep long time no see, new account forgot old one (or I got superbanned, dont recall and I plead the 5th) LOL

want 7 free days of playing? Try this

http://www.swtor.com/r/ZptVnY

• FlemFlem BrisbaneMember Posts: 2,830 Uncommon
    Dekron said:
    I've been a member longer than some of these posters have been alive. Feel like a pervert lurking around here.
    Haha, i know how you feel.  This month marks 14 years since i joined.
  • JF3000JF3000 Antarctica, MawsonMember Posts: 1 Uncommon
    edited June 2016
    People from the old days, that was so long ago...Joined May 2004
  • HatefullHatefull Member Posts: 1,219 Uncommon
    Serien said:

Hey guys (this is the point that if you don't remember me, Murt, you're not in this category under which the title of the thread describes, haha)

Matt and I have been recently rounding up members from the good ole' days and it'd be fantastic to be able to get in touch with some of you guys again. We've (well...mostly KT (KillerTwinkie) -- who will not be referred to as Matt) rounded up Finwe and Kiamde (and me, of course). BUT, as I've mentioned, it'd be fantastic to get more of the 'old' members back together.

And I'm not talking we spend hundreds of dollars and fly out to one spot for a few beers, I'm just saying electronically ...hell, Matt found Kiamde over facebook! Nonetheless, Matt and I exchanged numbers years ago, just got Finwe's a couple days ago -- well, basically what I'm trying to say is that if we can grab you on facebook, that would be great. If not, find some other way of getting in touch with us!

Oh, and by the last paragraph,  I, in NO WAY meant to imply that one day in the future we can all go on a hunting trip. Hell, I'll lead. I need to top my record 9 point buck anyway :)

-Murt 

I joined this site in 2004 and have stayed at least semi-active since then. I do not recognize either name you are saying you posted under.

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

• GruntyGrunty TexasMember Posts: 8,015 Rare
    edited July 2016
    Hatefull said:
    Serien said:

Hey guys (this is the point that if you don't remember me, Murt, you're not in this category under which the title of the thread describes, haha)

Matt and I have been recently rounding up members from the good ole' days and it'd be fantastic to be able to get in touch with some of you guys again. We've (well...mostly KT (KillerTwinkie) -- who will not be referred to as Matt) rounded up Finwe and Kiamde (and me, of course). BUT, as I've mentioned, it'd be fantastic to get more of the 'old' members back together.

And I'm not talking we spend hundreds of dollars and fly out to one spot for a few beers, I'm just saying electronically ...hell, Matt found Kiamde over facebook! Nonetheless, Matt and I exchanged numbers years ago, just got Finwe's a couple days ago -- well, basically what I'm trying to say is that if we can grab you on facebook, that would be great. If not, find some other way of getting in touch with us!

Oh, and by the last paragraph,  I, in NO WAY meant to imply that one day in the future we can all go on a hunting trip. Hell, I'll lead. I need to top my record 9 point buck anyway :)

-Murt 

I joined this site in 2004 and have stayed at least semi-active since then. I do not recognize either name you are saying you posted under.
    Well, I remember Murt/Serien.  And you're responding to a 5 year old post.  Serien hasn't logged in since 2013.

I remember your avatar but not you.  Personally, I never expect anyone to remember me. Maybe my avatar since it hasn't been changed since creation.
    She was grimacing. "That does sound like what America's has been trying to do for the last century or two--get rich faster than the parasites could steal it."   The Free Lunch by Spider Robinson
  • XeximaXexima Keller/ Denton, TXMember Posts: 2,696 Uncommon
    edited July 2016
    What's up guys, just checking in.  Kinda miss the debates, arguments, jokes, and general debauchery from the days of old.  I stop in from time to time, but I'm mostly bull shitting on reddit nowadays.  Honestly I just came here to look at some old posts to see how much of a moron/genius that I was in the past.  Keep on keepin on.

Heh, I remember why I miss you guys now, even if I didn't agree with ya, you guys still made decent arguments and attempted to back them up with facts.  I mean, I still think you're a bunch of nitwits, but I give you props for trying.
    Post edited by Xexima on
  • waynejr2waynejr2 West Toluca Lake, CAMember Posts: 7,295 Epic
    Xexima said:
    What's up guys, just checking in.  Kinda miss the debates, arguments, jokes, and general debauchery from the days of old.  I stop in from time to time, but I'm mostly bull shitting on reddit nowadays.  Honestly I just came here to look at some old posts to see how much of a moron/genius that I was in the past.  Keep on keepin on.

Heh, I remember why I miss you guys now, even if I didn't agree with ya, you guys still made decent arguments and attempted to back them up with facts.  I mean, I still think you're a bunch of nitwits, but I give you props for trying.

welcome back. 

You need to learn the following:  Free to Play or f2p.  Pay to win or p2w.

Finally, you need to know that some people are proud that they haven't spent a penny on a game in five years and are unhappy about how the industry is not making their game.

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

New 20016/12/09  Xmas Music:   https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQc5iHL4PTg5sfF2yVCGARQ

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• OG_ZorvanOG_Zorvan Member Posts: 789 Uncommon
    Weeelllll sshhhiiitttttt...sup.

• GruntyGrunty TexasMember Posts: 8,015 Rare
    Xexima said:

Off topic hasn't been the same since the sub forum that shall not be named was added and then removed.  Personally, I don't miss that forum but I do miss the the old crowd. 
    She was grimacing. "That does sound like what America's has been trying to do for the last century or two--get rich faster than the parasites could steal it."   The Free Lunch by Spider Robinson
  • tyrapaulstyrapauls Member Posts: 7 Common
    M new here but I love dz place
  • HatefullHatefull Member Posts: 1,219 Uncommon
    Grunty said:
    Hatefull said:
    Serien said:

-Murt 

Well, I remember Murt/Serien.  And you're responding to a 5 year old post.  Serien hasn't logged in since 2013.

I remember your avatar but not you.  Personally, I never expect anyone to remember me. Maybe my avatar since it hasn't been changed since creation.
    It's stickied for a reason. And if I posted it was because it ended up on the front page, so one can deduce that it was active at the time I did post. For the record I don't remember seeing your name either.

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

• OG_ZorvanOG_Zorvan Member Posts: 789 Uncommon
    Hatefull said:
    Grunty said:
    Hatefull said:
    Serien said:

-Murt 

It's stickied for a reason. And if I posted it was because it ended up on the front page, so one can deduce that it was active at the time I did post. For the record I don't remember seeing your name either.
    Come on now. Everyone who's anyone knows Grunty.

• itsoveritsover Member Posts: 127 Uncommon
    Here