Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review: Darkfall Revisited

Paragus1Paragus1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,741

I noticed a lot of people who stopped playing the game around the same time I did asking in various communities about how the game has changed over the past few months.   Given as I returned a week before the expansion, and rerolled as a new character,  I decided to talk about some of the changes I noticed in the 2 weeks I have been back.   I think this should give both new players considering the game and ex-players a good perspective on how the game is maturing.

You can find it HERE.

Thanks!

Comments

• RuynRuyn Member Posts: 1,052

It's good to see you back in the game.  See the latest Dec. 10 patch notes?  Archery on mobs is now fixed!!

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

Nice review man, good to see people willing to give DFO another chance ... it deserves it.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

Very well written.  I just scored a gold slot machine you should stop by my cottage in Kydolnyr and do some gambling sometime.

• Paragus1Paragus1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,741
    Originally posted by ProfRed

Very well written.  I just scored a gold slot machine you should stop by my cottage in Kydolnyr and do some gambling sometime.

I don't have enough cash in my bank to spend it on hookers, blow, and gambling at the moment.   Besides if I hit the jackpot I am sure someone would be on hand to mug me and take my winnings ;)

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333

and

+ + Spotlighted + +

congrats

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)