Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dofus 2 released today.

trepotrepo Member Posts: 119

Hi,

Dofus 2 was released today.

Check website:

http://www.dofus.com/en

Comments

• JigskarJigskar Member Posts: 7

so how's the new 2.0 version of Dofus? im busy playing other game right now so i have no time to check it out myself. :p

• dannydeucedannydeuce Member Posts: 310

Same game, just a prettier version.  Nothing really new to see other than the way it looks.  This game drastically needs a content update in regards to new areas, new equipment, etc etc....

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440
    Originally posted by dannydeuce

Same game, just a prettier version.  Nothing really new to see other than the way it looks.  This game drastically needs a content update in regards to new areas, new equipment, etc etc....

No flaming intended, but i seriously can't see the difference in graphics. Maybe i just played the game for a very short period and my memory is bad but it really looks the same.

• scuubeedooscuubeedoo Member Posts: 458

I am really confused about Ankama's plans. I used to play Dofus in the past, and i just recently rechecked this Dofus 2.0, plus the Wakfu. So what are they going to do? Some player on Dofus 2 told me that Dofus 1 is still running... Someone cares to explain what's going on? Did the Dofus 1 characters migrated to Dofus 2? If no, do you get that option at all, or it's a completely new game? And what about Wakfu? Why do they go on creating two new games at about the same time?

Where are most of the people that used to play Dofus? In Dofus1, 2 or they 're moving to Wakfu?

"Traditionally, massively multiplier online games have been about three basic gameplay pillars – combat, exploration and character progression. In Alganon, in addition to these we've added the fourth pillar to the equation: Copy & Paste."

• shosho4shoshosho4sho Member Posts: 1

From what i understand, being a new comer after the migration was planned, the plan was that 1.29 would be slowly migrated on to 2.0, and just a few weeks ago the finally migration launched allowing all exsisting players on 1.29 to migrate to the 2.0.... this is how i believe it went im not to clear on this.... as i repeat im new to the game.