Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In game prize package?

DrakrtarDrakrtar Member Posts: 23

Ok so I just won this in game package deal on here but have no idea what i am getting and cannot seem to find where they put that info? Anyone here know what it is and if it's worth anything to players playing?

Games Playing: Eve Online
Games Played: Name an MMO yup most likely! :D

Comments

• KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789

I won this also and have not heard anything yet on what it is. Was kinda hoping for the mouse or shuffle though lol. But hopefully this will be decent  :P

• just2duhjust2duh Member Posts: 1,290

Edit: (100) Rappelz in-game gift packages (no value). Since it states no value, i'm going to assume it's just some random newbie items (exp/stat buff potions maybe). If it were anything special from their cashshop it'd have to be worth something lol. So someone else is going to WIN mine in 24hrs. Yay...

((BTW Wtf is the deal with the winning page, everytime I clicked "post message" it just brought me back to that page without even posting what i've typed. Had to do the orignal message twice and the edit three times now.))

• shelly94shelly94 Member Posts: 11

ON-TOPIC:I won it too..

Newbie stuffs..pots..? Nuuu! O_O

I wish its a Riding Mount at least..

OFF-TOPIC: Aww..I wanted that shuffle ipod to give it to my mom as gift T_T

I really pray I can get that laptop sweeptakes....I always wanted a laptop for myself,my graphic on this computer is really OLD..

EDIT: Anyone received the ingame-gift package yet?'cause I havent received it yet..

• CursedseiCursedsei Member Posts: 1,012

I haven't received the package, or news of it, as well. I wish they would list what the items are though, since this is the only contest for a F2P game that DIDN'T list what its prize packs contain.

• DrakrtarDrakrtar Member Posts: 23

Still waiting...

Originally posted by Drakrtar

Still waiting...

Same here...

I think its safe to say the worth of these "prize packages" diminishes with every day, and they just waiting til they can just give us one item from the cheap-list.

• AnnwynAnnwyn Member UncommonPosts: 2,854

I didn't receive anything regarding my price either though it wasn't one of the in-game prize package....

I am still waiting also..

• smutsmut Member Posts: 250

I also won but still haven't heard anything. Starting to think we got jipped lol

• LolueMouaLolueMoua Member UncommonPosts: 20

Won the Mice, never got a notice / email after the confirmation process. So I'm kinda not expecting to see this gift at all, considering how long it's been already, and still no word from them.

Originally posted by LolueMoua

Won the Mice, never got a notice / email after the confirmation process. So I'm kinda not expecting to see this gift at all, considering how long it's been already, and still no word from them.

Yeah, the whole thing is starting to reek of shameless bait to try and garner interest in the game. Hell, if the item packs have no value, there should of been no time between the announcement of us winning them and us getting them (Hell I got my free copy of Age of Conan from the contest in only a day or two). At least with items of the more expensive sort, there is somewhat of an excuse there, but not hearing anything about those items would be more discouraging than not getting a bunch of stupid 10min xp pots and the like.

Hell, the lack of response by an official, from the game or from here alone, is pretty discouraging.

• AnnwynAnnwyn Member UncommonPosts: 2,854

Sent an email to support team and got this answer. Hope this answers everyone's questions:

Hello,

Contest prizes are delivered by the sponsor and generally take 4-8 weeks for prize delivery. We gave the list of winners to gPotato on 11/29 – so winners should get prizes sometime late December to mid January 2010.

Support

MMORPG.com

Originally posted by MadnessRealm

Sent an email to support team and got this answer. Hope this answers everyone's questions:

Hello,

Contest prizes are delivered by the sponsor and generally take 4-8 weeks for prize delivery. We gave the list of winners to gPotato on 11/29 – so winners should get prizes sometime late December to mid January 2010.

Support
    MMORPG.com

Yeah, thanks.

Surprising though, because most every other contest I've won I've gotten the prize within a week of getting the message. Nice to know though.

• LolueMouaLolueMoua Member UncommonPosts: 20

Well, astonishing enough, I just got the package after coming home from work yesterday. >_> , so I'll have to retract what I said in a earlier post. All though a simple email sent out to all the winners could of solved this whole issue in the first place.

That is great you received yours, I am still waiting for mine :P

Originally posted by LolueMoua

Well, astonishing enough, I just got the package after coming home from work yesterday. >_> , so I'll have to retract what I said in a earlier post. All though a simple email sent out to all the winners could of solved this whole issue in the first place.

Heh, surprising you got your mouse before I got the ingame package...

guess they are less willing to give up somethin for free then the company for the mouse... :o

• DrakrtarDrakrtar Member Posts: 23

Same still no in game package deal... might just uninstall and say screw it tried the game cause of this and not overly impressed to begin with.

I never installed the game, and I still have not received this package either. 

• tazalanchetazalanche Member Posts: 28

I'm still waiting for the Rappelz in-game gift package too. This is not helping gpotato with convincing me to reinstall the game after uninstalling it a couple years ago.

Hello,

Support
    MMORPG.com

Hmm...

Mid-February & still nothing. Has anyone received their's?

Originally posted by tazalanche

Hello,

Support
    MMORPG.com

Hmm...

Nope, nadda, zip, zero, nuzing, unreceived, unavailable, nonexistant, missing...

Any other ways I can say no? =P

Originally posted by tazalanche

Hello,

Support

MMORPG.com

Hmm...

Mid-April & still nothing.

Even if it is gpotato's fault, MMORPG.Com needs to officially let every winner know what is going on. With no official status, the current situation makes MMORPG.Com look just as bad as gpotato.

• thinktank001thinktank001 Member UncommonPosts: 2,144

I don't know if this would help;

Still waiting for info for Razor Mouse winners

I would think it is the same problem.   They don't have proper mailing info.

Originally posted by thinktank001

eh, not if its the items from their in-game store, oh well, far past caring about this game anyways, better off giving the code or whatever to a homeless guy, he'd have more use for it than me... :P

• thinktank001thinktank001 Member UncommonPosts: 2,144

Originally posted by Cursedsei

Originally posted by thinktank001

eh, not if its the items from their in-game store, oh well, far past caring about this game anyways, better off giving the code or whatever to a homeless guy, he'd have more use for it than me... :P

If it is just a code;

1. log in to the website

2. click on " my account "

3. click on " fill-up gpotato "

4. click the " gpotato coupon " radio check box

5. Enter your code

My guess would be it is way paste useability as they are generally used up very quickly.