Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Saints of The Old Republic - A Christian Republic Guild

MapacheMapache Lexington, KYPosts: 1Member

Saints of the Old Republic is a Christian Republic Guild whose purpose is to provide Christians with a safe, friendly, and Christian Guild Environment.

Our Guild will focus on honoring God, while being both well-structured & organized. We'll provide Christians with a family-friendly atmosphere along with a friendly & helpful environment. Our moral conduct rules will provide safety within the guild from unwanted cussing, innuendos, and harrassment. We will always be open to new Christian players and will support every type of content The Old Republic will offer to us including Crafting, PvP, PvE, Raiding, and the Story.

If you would like to join our Guild, please visit our website. If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ below, and if that doesn't answer your question, then feel free to post your question in this thread and I will answer them as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Q: Who is permitted to join SOTOR?

A: Anyone who is a born-again Christian.

Q: Is there an age requirement for joining?

A: No, but if you are under 18, then you probably should get permission from your parents.

Q: I'm not a Christian, can I join SOTOR?

A: Not until you
become a born-again Christian.

Q: What faction will you be aligned with?

A: The Galactic Republic.

Q: Is this a PvP or PvE Guild?

A: Both.

Q: I'm a Christian, but my main character is already in a *sith* guild, can I join your *republic* guild with an alt?

A: Yes, but only if the sith guild your main sith character is in is on a different server.

Q: How do I join?

A: Simply go to our 
website and click on "Apply to Guild" which is at the top of the left vertical menu bar. Or simply click here.

John 3:16