Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Puppet Master: Axis of Evil (I'm so happy!)

ThrakkThrakk Athens, GAPosts: 1,226Member

this makes me so happy

www.youtube.com/watch

3 new puppets! oriental puppet, "indian puppet" and ninja ( I wonder if the "indian puppet" is the ninja)

but secretly the oriental puppet and indian puppet (in the chest) aren't new because they have a short cameo in the very first puppet master film from 1989

way to cater to the hardcore fans

Comments

• BigdavoBigdavo BrisbanePosts: 1,861Member Uncommon

Umm wtf did I just watch...

O_o o_O

• Rayx0rRayx0r melbourne, FLPosts: 2,902Member

I love puppetmaster, and pretty much anything Charles Band does as well as stuart gorden or anything on fullmoon.  I have the puppetmaster entire collection, subspecies also.

have you ever seen Gingerdead man: passion of the crust?  Theres another new movie out on fullmoon called Skullheads.  I'll probably pick that up when I order the new puppetmaster.  Ya I cant wait.. I love cheesey horror

anyway check out Fullmoons website

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • GazenthiaGazenthia -, VAPosts: 1,186Member
    Originally posted by Bigdavo

Umm wtf did I just watch...

That was a weak trailer, but Puppet Master is a horror movie staple. They are good movies if you are at all into gory and/or disturbing types of movies and there aren't very many copy cat movies that I can think of outside of one portion of, I think it's called "freak show" (another good one) with the souls of travelers sewn into dolls. Thanks OP for the heads up, I let my friend know about this and she was delighted to hear about it!

I wish they did more of these types of horror movies honestly, there's a reason why they are considered classics. The slasher/ ghost in the TV thing has had its run. For now I find more disturbing plots inside WoW and even Coraline than I do with movies like Paranormal Activity or The Ring.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/12/13/