Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Movement in the game

erickdeforeserickdefores Member Posts: 161

Is this game still click to move? or has it gone to WASD keyboard movement?  I tried Archlord a couple years ago but just didnt like clicking to move.

Comments

• erickdeforeserickdefores Member Posts: 161

LOL no answer at all.  Must be alot of fans out there.

• DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 832

Im one of the, probably very few, who actually own a boxed copy of this (although I think I trashed it in my move). Anyhow, not a lot of fans of the game, and quite frankly I thought they had finally shut it down altogether, but I guess not.

Good luck on your quest for information. If it hasn't been shut down, I think its f2p, so you could just download it and check it out. :)

• shade273shade273 Member UncommonPosts: 47

It has been transposed to WASD movement.  And yes, it was scheduled for cancellation-however, (my theory) another company (Webzen) bought it out.

So now it is f2p.  With an item mall.

EDIT: I just saw that the last post was from last year, so I apologize for 'reviving' the thread...

• DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 832
    Originally posted by shade273

It has been transposed to WASD movement.  And yes, it was scheduled for cancellation-however, (my theory) another company (Webzen) bought it out.
    So now it is f2p.  With an item mall.
    EDIT: I just saw that the last post was from last year, so I apologize for 'reviving' the thread...

It wasn't posted last year. It was posted a few weeks ago, and update was posted yesterday so I replied yesterday. :P

• shade273shade273 Member UncommonPosts: 47

Oh...now I feel stupid.  I read the member joined date not the post date...

• Blackslash32Blackslash32 Member Posts: 6

you need to walk with you mouse