Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trial code contest. One code.

RallycartRallycart Member UncommonPosts: 717

Here is the deal folks. I bought the game when it came out, but jumped ont he trial code when I had the chance. This is a contest. The first person to solve my questions wins the key. I will be going to sleep after this is posted, and as such, there is a high chance of fraud with editing posts. Therefore, and post that has been editted will be disqualified. If you wish to change your answer, post again. Once again, to make it very clear, if you modify your post in any way, even just to add a PS, you will be disqualified, so dont do it! First one gets the key!

So here it is, solve the following, and oyu will get the key. It is a sentence.

"Q0hPVEE= 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 64 65 73 74 72 6f 79 116 104 101 verden, YW5k 01101001 01110100 77 69 6c 6c 98 101 vakker."

Enjoy peeps. I will toss out a clue or two if no one gets it by the time I wake up. I just know that someone out there is nerd enough to figure it out though. :P Good luck!

Comments

• RaltarRaltar Member UncommonPosts: 829

Oh no...

It says...

HES THE ZODIAC KILLER!

• CabrienCabrien Member Posts: 6

Here is your answer, sir!

CHOTA WILL DESTROY THE WORLD, AND IT WILL BE BEAUTIFUL.

Oh and I really hope that you make good on this, because I just spent a half hour figuring that out. :p

• apocalanceapocalance Member UncommonPosts: 1,073

Originally posted by Rallycart
    Here is the deal folks. I bought the game when it came out, but jumped ont he trial code when I had the chance. This is a contest. The first person to solve my questions wins the key. I will be going to sleep after this is posted, and as such, there is a high chance of fraud with editing posts. Therefore, and post that has been editted will be disqualified. If you wish to change your answer, post again. Once again, to make it very clear, if you modify your post in any way, even just to add a PS, you will be disqualified, so dont do it! First one gets the key!
    So here it is, solve the following, and oyu will get the key. It is a sentence.
    "Q0hPVEE= 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 64 65 73 74 72 6f 79 116 104 101 verden, YW5k 01101001 01110100 77 69 6c 6c 98 101 vakker."
    Enjoy peeps. I will toss out a clue or two if no one gets it by the time I wake up. I just know that someone out there is nerd enough to figure it out though. :P Good luck!

Hold on. Wait a second.

That's it!

Yeah that's it!

That's the melody to FUNKY TOWN!

so...

• RallycartRallycart Member UncommonPosts: 717
    Originally posted by Cabrien

Here is your answer, sir!

CHOTA WILL DESTROY THE WORLD, AND IT WILL BE BEAUTIFUL.

Jesus christ... Nice work, lol. Code is on it's way, check your private messages.

• OnsabooOnsaboo Member Posts: 48

Can anyone give me a trial key without having to jump through hoops?

Thanks, Rallycart!  Downloading now and I'll start playing after work tonight!