Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Officially Gone Free to Play

SelfDestructProSelfDestructPro Member UncommonPosts: 323

For those of you who have been waiting for CrimeCraft to go Free to Play, check out their site now.  You should get a pop up upon entering the homepage with details.  Have fun.

Comments

• 9Nineven9Nineven Member Posts: 11

Sorry but it's just a free trial, not F2P at all (yes I tried it).

• SelfDestructProSelfDestructPro Member UncommonPosts: 323

I beg to differ. I signed up, was not required to enter credit card information, and was not given any notification that it was a trial. If you've been following CrimeCraft they announced that they were going to have a free to play option by the end of this month. It is the end of the month.

http://www.crimecraft.com/compare_subscriptions

1. It clearly says "Free trial"

2. You can't customize your character at all, nothing, not even hair color, ALL customizing options are locked.

3. Look how limited the FREE TRIAL is on my link.

Now tell me again this is something else than a free trial.

I was waiting for the F2P version too. I guess this is it...

• IbluerateIbluerate Member Posts: 256

I wouldn't play this game if it was free...

Playing: World Of Warcraft
    Resting From: Nothing
    Retired: EQ2, CoH, Tabula Rasa, SWG, Warhammer, AoC
    Waiting For: SWTOR, APB
    Love(d): Tabula Rasa, SWG, World Of Warcraft, Age of Conan

After trying it, me neither honestly.

• EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,145

Its a unlimited trial.

In no way you can say this game is free to play , most options in the game are disabled meaning once you reach level 7 you wont be able to level anymore unless you put in hunderds of hours gaining small bits of xp.

you have limited inv space and cant use a bank as thats for "normal" or Premium members only. you cant sell things on the auctions. you cant use higher end weapons cloth boosters and other gear. 

It was a bit of fun playing for 2 hours but then is just boring as you need to do the same stuff over and over again as trial member.

For those who are confined to there room due to some freaky accident it be fun to try out for two hours, keeps the boredom out.

for everyone else , Don't even try it. its a waist of time and energy.

• misterdurpmisterdurp Member Posts: 157

i have to agree with everyone here, its a very bad game. its so bad it wont even make you smile when your trashing it.. i dunno wtf Vogster was thinking when they announced this game would be their main priority, but it was a terrible decision. they should just let it die already.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Weird how all the people that were bashing the game got banned, anyone wanna fill me in?

• misterdurpmisterdurp Member Posts: 157

coincedence? User Deleted doesnt have to be a ban though.

• KhorraxKhorrax Member UncommonPosts: 53

A lot has been changed with the latest patch, so the game is pretty much free to play. I find it quite fun but I wouldn't pay for a subscription.

So if you were curious to try it but you didn't because of the negative feedback, you might want to try it now. Unfortunately, the population is low so you might have to wait for a bit if you want a specific PvP match.

• ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905

I'm going to try...

*sucks air in* This game sucks. (and yes, I did just try the "trial")