Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zombie account?!?!

I played Horizons for a few months when it first came out.  I had high hopes for it but eventaully tired of all the problems, cancelled and moved on.  But that parts beside the point.  I just got an email from Istaria informing me that I have been signed up for a lifetime subscription to istaria support?? When I checked the site they still had my personal information but appeared to not have my CC info.  I'm not overly worried since the card I had used back then has been cancelled for some time, but thought I'd check if others were finding similar supprises and to issue a heads up to the community.

The Moving Finger writes, and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

~Omar Khayyam

Comments

• AywrenAywren Istaria CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 71

That IS very odd -- I haven't read of anyone else getting this (yet). As long as it's not listing your CC information, it's probably not a huge deal. But if there is any concern, you might want to check with the support site or on their forums.

• NovalarNovalar Member UncommonPosts: 32

Hmmm - I received an email as well about my account being fixed.  I will have to check once I get home and take a closer look and see what it exactly said!  I played Horizons at launch and enjoyed it to a point.  Crafting got boring and seemed way too much of a grind, but then so did levelling as mobs were few and far between.  It is great that the devs are rebuilding the areas from the ground up as this was what I always though the game needed.  There were so many possibilities... it is nice to see the game still going. 

I loved the Battlemage class and changed to it as soon as i have the pre-reqs (plusa bunch of other classes already levelled!), but felt the class lacked something and appeared weak, especially against the Pally.  In the end I levelled to about 70 in battlemage and went back and levelled Mage to about 74.  That helped a lot!  

Though the dragon character is the games best feature!  i might have to give this game another look, though not for the crafting!

Currently Playing:- nothing