Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning: Grab Bag #23: Daemon Moon Rising

MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community ManagerQueens, NYPosts: 5,715Administrator Uncommon

The 23rd entry to the long running Warhammer Online Grab Bag series fields questions on the upcoming Halloween event, Daemon Moon Rising.

The majority of the questions asked in this issue of the grab bag center around the various mask rewards in Daemon Moon Rising, such as whether they will be tradeable, the types of bonuses or abilities they confer, and how to acquire some of the more coveted masks such as the Leather Face or Face-Eater (yummy!) Mask.

Read the full grab bag entry here!

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
Community Manager
Twitter: @eMikeB

Comments

• Maleus666Maleus666 san paoloPosts: 72Member Uncommon

Nice event, but with the number of players there,I cant do nothing to do yet till the patch 1.33 get lauched. I hae a SW 30 with rr 23, ridiculous. While the new patch, that promises the modifications that I~m waiting for since  I started to play, I´m enjoying FAion (while it has ppl to play).

Go to hell!

• AlexisfireAlexisfire RiminiPosts: 52Member

In what server are you playing?

On Karak-Azgal there are too many player(server crash every damned night-.-).