Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

unable to open frontend.wwm

hervorhervor Member Posts: 5

Does anyone now how to fix this error ?

Comments

• DonnieBrascoDonnieBrasco Member Posts: 1,757

Sry, never heard of it. Have you tried a full file scan, from the launcher?

Also, this looks like a media file... maybe a codec issue?

Best bet is to check on the game's tech support forum, at fallenearth.com.

DB

Denial makes one look a lot dumber than he/she actually is.

• Yoottos'HorgYoottos'Horg Member UncommonPosts: 297

This is the recommended fix:

Quote Chosen:

Okay, try a complete file check (check the box before logging in to the updater) and let us know if this doesn't work, please.

Thank you for your patience everyone.

• hervorhervor Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by Yoottos'Horg

This is the recommended fix:

Quote Chosen:

Okay, try a complete file check (check the box before logging in to the updater) and let us know if this doesn't work, please.
    Thank you for your patience everyone.

That did the trick

• XerithXerith Member Posts: 970

This seems to happen when the game hasnt fully downloaded all the files it needed, but goes to the continue screen anyways. So it tries to load the game with missing files.

Running the checker a few times to make sure everything is there like stated before will clear it up.

• maxkill42maxkill42 Member UncommonPosts: 94

Yeah it didnt full download.

And its as simple as that

• eAdrianeAdrian Member Posts: 3

I got the same error. Bought the game at Fallen Earth shop yesterday.

Obviously it is their side that is messing things up, not our internet connections.

Horrible start. 25 minutes to download the 400mb setup file, 9 hours to install, another hour looking for whats wrong, now its patching again, guess im in for another 9 hours.

I so regret buying this even before i started playing it.

• DonnieBrascoDonnieBrasco Member Posts: 1,757
    Originally posted by eAdrian

Obviously it is their side that is messing things up, not our internet connections.
    Horrible start. 25 minutes to download the 400mb setup file, 9 hours to install, another hour looking for whats wrong, now its patching again, guess im in for another 9 hours.

Geez.. ... did you even READ any comments in this, quite short thread? Or registering just to whine makes more sense, I guess... happens here mighty often these days, to say the least...

DB

Denial makes one look a lot dumber than he/she actually is.

• RallycartRallycart Member UncommonPosts: 717
    Originally posted by eAdrian

Sorry to be a bit off topic here but.... You joined in 05, and you decided that THIS should be your first post? Kind of funny. Not being sarcastic either, I am actually chuckling to myself.

• borrishunterborrishunter Member Posts: 1

Sorry for posting on this thread but itshould help people with fallen earth issues even more if someone replys,okay this is the problem Whenever i try to launch the game the screen goes black for a moment (I think it should go black) anyway it pops up wwith a front end issue except it says texture issue there something like:earcolla tin or something like that and it is really annoying the things i have tryed are:

.Trying it again

.putting the options back to default(sorta)

.and defragmenting system but it takes to long so i havent finished it 

If ANYONE has any clue on what to do please post some reply below

APOLIGIES again for posting on this thread but it should help ppl a bit more

-Borris

P.S: Even post ideas on how to stop it not certain answers:)