Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this game is a crappy ver of might an magic game

the chat mods on there are stupid the game play is unbalance  the chat filter blocks even words that have no reason to be blocked and support is about as helpfull as  trying to put a fire out with gass

Comments

• voltinvoltin Member UncommonPosts: 45
    Originally posted by katiecarmen

the chat mods on there are stupid the game play is unbalance  the chat filter blocks even words that have no reason to be blocked and support is about as helpfull as  trying to put a fire out with gass

hate more :D

• Scott_MillerScott_Miller Member Posts: 8

We are having a few problems with the chat filter right now, but it is being addressed very soon. Please remember that this an early closed beta and there are bound to be an occasional issues.

-Scott

Scott Miller

General Manager

Snail Games USA 

• BeermanglerBeermangler Member UncommonPosts: 402

Scott, don't listen to the trolls and keep up the good work.

Better to be crazy, provided you know what sane is...

• Scott_MillerScott_Miller Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by Beermangler

Scott, don't listen to the trolls and keep up the good work.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if they are wrong. :)

Thanks for the kind words, we are working very hard to improve the game and I hope to have some very interesting announcements later this month to share.

-Scott

Scott Miller

General Manager

Snail Games USA

*Edit to fix 1am errors

• SpaceVandalSpaceVandal Member Posts: 3

Pesonally I find the ingame chat is fantastic even if "Embassy" sometimes gets filtered to Emb***y, people usually know what you mean given the context of the chat.

Being able to chat in real time within the game is fantastic.  A great way to meet people and form alliances.  You get a feel for the people in the game and then join guilds etc based on those relationships as much as rank and fame.

As far as online browser games goes I'd say this one definitely deserves better than the rubbishing given here.

• gamergeekergamergeeker Member Posts: 2

I play this over at gpotato.com and im super adictive. It is a good balance between the typical browser base style and an RPG. you can actually move and explore, but at same time doesnt require too much attention so i can play from work.

http://heroesofgaia.gpotato.com/

• HathiHathi Member Posts: 236

Better than many online browser rts games

Finally - Best site for Chuck Norris
    http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/