It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
That is the question. Well actually I have a couple of questions for those who are currently playing... They are as follows.
1) From OB to launch, how much have they done to fix the ungodly amount of bugs that were present in the game?
2) Is crafting a major part of the game? If so, does it still take forever to do?
3) Are mounts/vehicles easily obtainable or does it take some major dedication to get one?
4) Is there an active roleplaying community for the game?
5) Is there a true feeling of immersion? Can I explore and adventure without suddenly being stopped dead in my tracks by some gigantic immersion breaking bug?
These are my questions. I know it might sound like I am looking for an easy game to play but I'm not. I was really very excited when I saw motor vehicles so I am totally all about that stuff...