Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

That's it......................

2»

Comments

• Reion1Reion1 Member UncommonPosts: 178
    Originally posted by cukimunga

The funny thing everyone always hates just killing mobs to get xp. But seriously quests just tell you to go out and kill things most of the time anyways so all in all you still mob grinding its just an NPC told you to do it.  I guess people just don't realize they are doing the same thing but you get a little bit of extra xp for turning in the quest.

People rather run around and do what the NPCs ask them to do than rather kill the same mob OVER and OVER again. Because that's what is called a mask for the grind. Running around doing quests is far less boring than killing mobs in one area for five hours.

"Everything the light touches is our kingdom" -- Mufasa
    ---

• cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258
    Originally posted by Reion1

Originally posted by cukimunga

The funny thing everyone always hates just killing mobs to get xp. But seriously quests just tell you to go out and kill things most of the time anyways so all in all you still mob grinding its just an NPC told you to do it.  I guess people just don't realize they are doing the same thing but you get a little bit of extra xp for turning in the quest.

People rather run around and do what the NPCs ask them to do than rather kill the same mob OVER and OVER again. Because that's what is called a mask for the grind. Running around doing quests is far less boring than killing mobs in one area for five hours.

That is very true.  Im the kind of person that rather just get in a group and go adventure or go out killing mobs for hours on end. The thing with quests and grouping is a big pain. You have to make sure everyone has the same quests and if they don't you have to back track and get it done so that everyone is on the same page.  I so wish a game would just have fewer but longer and more interesting quests that can take up to 4 hours to complete one quests. I know that wont happen anytime soon because the masses eat up this solofest quest grind crap.

• KaocanKaocan Member UncommonPosts: 1,270
    Originally posted by ste2000

Yes I am done with Aion.

I really tried hard to like it, but it is just not my kind of game (yes I know you like it.........calm down and sip your coffee).
    I ve been always a bit sceptic toward eastern MMOs, or what I call the "kill 2 million rabbits to gain a level" games, but being an optimistic I really hoped Aion could be the exception.

So I preordered the game few months ago and played beta.

Wasn't extremely impressed with beta, but having a free month included (but mainly because I could not get a refund) I decided to give it a go after release.

That is as far as I got on yuor wall of hate. How many more of these 'I hated Aion before I started playing it, so now I'm going to tell everyone why I still hate it' threads do we have to read?

Why do you people even bother trying to play a game you already know you don't like?? Oh wait "I really hate anchovies, can you please put double on my pizza please?" Seriously...

(DISCLAIMER - The use of the word YOU in the above post is not directed at any one person in particular, but towards those who fall into the category itself - there is no personal attack here, neither intentional nor implied.)