Fallen Earth v1.0.9
- Fixed a shadow issue with cloth objects that could cause a crash.
- Fixed the cloth flags so they are affected by volumetric fog.
- Updated the resource thread to sleep when there are no resources to load, which brings the total CPU use down to around 50% or lower on a dual-core machine.
- Added the Large Address Aware option, which enables up to 4GB process space for 64-bit operating systems instead of the default 2GB.
- Fixed a possible server crash when harvesting.
- Fixed two areas of the code base that could cause slowdowns or even stall the server for a few seconds.
- Fixed an issue with trees that could cause a crash inside the Ageia SDK and also affect performance over time.
- Fixed an issue with characters falling through the world when moving fast over a tunnel or entering certain levels.
- Enabled particle debris on vehicles driving over dirt or gravel.
- Added an optimization to the filtering and sorting of recipes.
- Added mission waypoints and custom waypoints to the map filter.
- Updated the target and weapon windows to be hidden when empty.
- Updated the mount window to save opacity settings between sessions.
- Fixed an issue with the Unspent AP display sometimes displaying a negative number.
- Fixed an issue where the AP spending spinner would not show the right maximum value until a selection was made.
- Fixed the faction wheel so that it won’t label the player according to the highest faction total if all factions have negative values.
- Fixed an issue with the faction window, which was giving a title automatically if the player clicked Apply before selecting one.
- Fixed the trade window to allow you to trade all your chips at once.
- Fixed the scope mode to correctly hide windows that are tabbed together.
- Fixed a display issue with pack inventory weight.
- Fixed a crash that would happen when a non-item was dragged to an item slot.
- Updated the overhead and interior maps so opacity applies to them.
- Fixed a bug where you could not click the AP button in the stat window while it was glowing.
- Enabled vertical resizing on the Auction window.
- Fixed a new issue with vehicles sometimes not playing their engine sound.
- Updated mounts so that clicking on one while moving or dismounting won’t start a mount action.
- Increased the range at which the mount window pops up. You can click the mount window to target your mount at any time.
- Fixed an issue which could cause a character to be displaced to the back when dismounting.
- Made few more optimizations on position updates.
The server will be down from 8:30am ET (-4GMT) until 9:30am ET (-4GMT) for a patch
Thank you for your patience