Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crimecraft is not a bad game

outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

Hell, for $40.00 USD and two months free is not a bad deal.  The game is fun.  I have beat 50.00 single player games in less than a few weeks. 

Everyone is saying how bad this game is.  Give it a little time.  So far, the graphics are good, no lag, weapons are cool, crafting I havent tried yet and the matches are really fun.  Sure, you die allot, but as you learn the system and how to fight, I am sure you will be able to compete a little better.

Plus, after you join a gang, it might even put a new perspective on this game.  We will see.  I am just a noob now. so I cant really review it.  Just my thoughts now.

Comments

• ItoaoItoao Member UncommonPosts: 11

I have to agree with you. It still has some things to work out like the high level boosts (drugs) being able to make a bit too powerful of a combination. However for the price which is only 40 bucks now it is a really solid game. It has the free trial now so its really worth checking out.

• liumlium Member Posts: 138

Is not bad… the crafting sys is little weard, but not to give full access to trial (trial are limited on what you can do) is not realy good, it was beter to make full trial whith all futures.

The game play is ok if it was on full FPS it was beter.

But when you call game ‘crime’ at least put something criminal in it.

Whith the upcoming ‘All Points Bulletin’ this will proly and like tabularasa there is just not that much to get me hooked, kind sad is not to bad is just not that good.