Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pros and Cons

PROS

Great game if you are bored and have no life.

CONS

There are a ton of hackers!

Battle System is horrible! Even though there are a lot of games like this, this is the most horrible. 1 Click and you start hitting the enemy. It would be better if you could continually press a button to hit it.

The whole game is about killing mobs of enemies while you sit around thinking, "When will this ever stop?"

The camera is also horrible. Sometimes it delays me from trying to kill something.

The drop rate of a rare item is like 0%.

The only way to get wealthy is by selling herbs or doing quests.

There aren't any friendly players.

Once you get married, your wife/husband takes everything and divorces you.

Scammers!

Over All

I think this is a great game......NOT!

Don't waste your time playing this game.

Comments

• Kowboy_KittyKowboy_Kitty Member Posts: 41
    Originally posted by Game-Monster

PROS

CONS
    Battle System is horrible! Even though there are a lot of games like this, this is the most horrible. 1 Click and you start hitting the enemy. It would be better if you could continually press a button to hit it.
    The whole game is about killing mobs of enemies while you sit around thinking, "When will this ever stop?"
    The camera is also horrible. Sometimes it delays me from trying to kill something.
    Scammers!
    Over All

that's pretty harsh, I thought it was fun I can't believe your marriage ended due to this game...

• SwiftpainSwiftpain Member Posts: 35

lo.... rare item drop at 0% is a good thing. Makes it... you know rare.

• silenossilenos Member Posts: 116

There are a ton of hackers! i've never got hacked. use a strong password like i do?

Battle System is horrible! 1 Click and you start hitting the enemy. no, i use skills to kill... so many buttons to press!

The whole game is about killing mobs of enemies while you sit around thinking, "When will this ever stop?" i don't have this feeling. if you do, why don't you go and find a game you like, instead of making threads like this?

The camera is also horrible. Sometimes it delays me from trying to kill something. your pc / connection s*cks. i don't have this problem.

The drop rate of a rare item is like 0%. depends. what do you consider rare? i never buy weapons, armors and potions from npcs or players, because i get everything from monster drops / during dungeon runs.

The only way to get wealthy is by selling herbs or doing quests. not really, you can do dungeon runs and earn millions a day just like me. smart people know how to earn money in PWI.

There aren't any friendly players. i've got over 30 friends and a large, helpful faction =) it's your fault if no one wants to be your friend...

Once you get married, your wife/husband takes everything and divorces you. why did you marry the wrong person? i'm not married in PWI, but most of my friends are, and they are very happy. never heard of this problem.

Scammers! i've never got scammed. be more cautious. only noobs get scammed =/

I want to reborn as a Sylvari.

• sebaslopezmcsebaslopezmc Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by silenos

There are a ton of hackers! i've never got hacked. use a strong password like i do?
    Battle System is horrible! 1 Click and you start hitting the enemy. no, i use skills to kill... so many buttons to press!
    The whole game is about killing mobs of enemies while you sit around thinking, "When will this ever stop?" i don't have this feeling. if you do, why don't you go and find a game you like, instead of making threads like this?
    The camera is also horrible. Sometimes it delays me from trying to kill something. your pc / connection s*cks. i don't have this problem.
    The drop rate of a rare item is like 0%. depends. what do you consider rare? i never buy weapons, armors and potions from npcs or players, because i get everything from monster drops / during dungeon runs.
    The only way to get wealthy is by selling herbs or doing quests. not really, you can do dungeon runs and earn millions a day just like me. smart people know how to earn money in PWI.
    There aren't any friendly players. i've got over 30 friends and a large, helpful faction =) it's your fault if no one wants to be your friend...
    Once you get married, your wife/husband takes everything and divorces you. why did you marry the wrong person? i'm not married in PWI, but most of my friends are, and they are very happy. never heard of this problem.
    Scammers! i've never got scammed. be more cautious. only noobs get scammed =/

I completly agreee with this, i do buy weapons and armor from other people as the are hell better than the ones droped in the dingeons, but stll im a lvl 80Blademaster happy to be so, im in a nice guild witha great group of people that gives me a lot of support and ive never even once used real live mony to buy anything, even tho this game rulez and im a just a little bit subjective cause i wont see any bad points until someone points it out xD

but still i acompletely lov ethis game and i think it really is a good one.

• JarnaJarna Member Posts: 75
    Originally posted by Game-Monster

PROS

CONS
    Scammers!
    Over All

Seems that some1 just got griefed and then rage quited..

• mattic65mattic65 Member UncommonPosts: 191

True, this is a cash shop game, and I've seen and played with people who spend obscene amounts of real money on this game. But you don't have to. I've played the MY and International versions and the only thing I spent cash on was a mount. And I didn't have to do that, I could have bought one in-game, it's just that I'm lazy and didn't want to save up the money.

It's a good game, not great, just good. But it's better than most of the F2P trash out there that truly does try to rape you for money.