It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
As in my last thread, this is just for fun to laugh at ourselves for past discussions or posts. In the end we are all gamers and should come together in hopes that one day we will get a truely revolutionary MMORPG.
1) You say leveling 1 - 10 really isnt that bad
2) You say you cant judge Aion until level "25"
3) You feel the need to dis-credit anyone that doesnt like Aion, just because
4) You pre-order for your entire family, even though 90% of them think NCsoft is a subsidiary of Microsoft
5) You make a "You know your an Aion Troll when... thread"
6) You think Aion will kill WOW
7) You think Aion has little to no problems
8) You say the game is not linear
9) You think only 1 starting location per race is "not a bad thing" or "ok"
10) You feel that Aion's gameplay is revolutionary
11) You feel that flying is the best thing ever introduced to MMORPG's
12) You feel that you don't need mounts
13) You think that Aion has the best community
14) You think WOW players have a low IQ
15) You think WOW is full of kids, yet just got done purchasing a copy for your son
16) You get defensive when someone says the game is "ok"
17) You bought two copies to power level yourself
P.S."Every Male gamer at some point has been humiliated by a female gamer, this is truth. "