Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

=Remnant Gaming - Guild Wars 2 Division=

Kazumo_RKazumo_R Member Posts: 9

Hello everyone,

It may seem a little early to start recruiting for members for Guild Wars 2, but it's never too early to start making friends. I joined The Remnant not all that long ago and in a short time I met an awesome group of people. How awesome? Let's just say that I like them so much I've taken up responsibility for their recruitment. I really think this is a fantastic community that has a lot of potential and is going to do great things in the very near future.

About Remnant Gaming:

Who we are:

Remnant Gaming is a multi-game community that believes the gamers should be able to play the way they want, not the way someone else tells them to.

Aion: Tower of Eternity was the first game on our list, providing a foundation to build on. We have since gone on to form active divisions for games such as World of Warcraft and Guild Wars while making room for future divisions in Star Trek Online, The Secret World, Guild Wars 2 and Final Fantasy XIV.

What we're about:

The focus of Remnant Gaming is the community. We want to provide an atmosphere that is conducive to the individual playstyle of its members. We are not here to enforce strict gaming schedules and rules on an individual, but to support them and help enhance their gaming experience. We understand that people have lives and priorities outside of online gaming and are not expected to be around 24/7. We are here to help you be the best you can be when you are able to play. We are not only looking for skilled players to play with, we are looking for life-long friends and team-mates.

All of the Remnant Gaming divisions have a fun, friendly, helpful and community based atmosphere. That being said, we also are organized and structured in game to give you the chance to fully experience and partake in all aspects of the game you are playing.

Where you can find out more:

The Remnant Gaming website has blogs, photo galleries, a flash arcade and other features to make it a place you want to visit constantly. The forums are designed for interaction and participation and contain more then just posts about gaming, you will come to The Remnant Gaming website to talk about Sports, Life, Family and anything else.

Check out our website and forums @ RemnantGaming.com today!

WWW.REMNANTGAMING.COM

Comments

• SaiaxisSaiaxis Member UncommonPosts: 45

I dont think it is too early to go recruiting, but I dont know how you will fair getting new members. I have a feeling a lot of GWers will just transfer their guilds over (like myself), while quite a few non GWers have stated their opinions elsewhere in these forums...

But yeah, it is worth a try