Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gameguard error: 320?

AuzyAuzy Member UncommonPosts: 611

Trying to launch it from the ncsoft launcher and i get error 320...its literally gibbirish.  Anyone else having this problem?  Aion worked in CB, but once i updated to 1.5...all hell broke loose!

Uhh... what?

Comments

• GundricGundric Member UncommonPosts: 345

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/betaboards-bug-reporting/41246-update-regarding-aion-320-error.html

Currently the GameGuard servers are being updated, so you may see the error 320 while the servers are down.

Once the update to the GameGuard server is complete the error should go away if you have the full Open Beta 1.5 update installed.

If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thank You,

GM Vertigo

• AuzyAuzy Member UncommonPosts: 611

Aahh...Thanks man, just wanted to make sure all set and ready to go for OB :-)

Uhh... what?

• fearfax89fearfax89 Member Posts: 2

But then again, if I do not have v1.5 of Aion, what happends then with error 320? Will v1.5 be accessable through the launcher when the GameGuard server is up and running? 

Sry if this is a stupid question, but I have been having lots of errors from the Launcher lately. =)

• GoldenDogGoldenDog Member Posts: 586

Yea, you needn't worry about error "320" right now.

If gamguard comes up with error "420" though, you're smoked. 

LineageII | LoTRO | RFO | 9Dragons | Aion | Perfect World | Ether Saga | Dungeon Runners | GuildWars 1 and 2 | Hellgate London | tCoS | Warhammer | AoC | Tabula Rasa | SWTOR
    youtube.com/gcidogmeat
  • MrPhireMrPhire Member Posts: 212

I get error 124 and 153. They seem to be harmless because what they say is GG is incomplete, but when you are able to access the GG servers for this game they should patch themselves. Since atm a lot of american users can't access the game login screen because were in the wrong country is funny.

Playing: Guild Wars and Exteel
    Loved: WoW, Guild Wars, FFXI, and Lineage 2
    Liked: Exteel, WAR, and Lineage 1
    Hated:City of Heroes, City of Villians, Matrix Online, Runescape, and D&D Online.
    Waiting For: Aion, Guild Wars 2, FFXIV, and SW:TOR

• fearfax89fearfax89 Member Posts: 2

okey thanks! haha, let's hope for anything else than 420 then