Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

custom UI's that show crafting materials

Is there any custom UI's that show a map of where crafting resources would be?  I have just started crafting and cannot find any of the tier 1 level wood.  Any information would be great.

Comments

• PapadamPapadam Member Posts: 2,102
    Originally posted by David_RR

Is there any custom UI's that show a map of where crafting resources would be?  I have just started crafting and cannot find any of the tier 1 level wood.  Any information would be great.

Eh you should have a Wood tracking skill now so you get an arrow that points you to nearest node.

If WoW = The Beatles
    and WAR = Led Zeppelin
    Then LotrO = Pink Floyd

• David_RRDavid_RR Member Posts: 134

Is that a passive skill or is it one that I need to activate to find wood?  Thanks

• thorwoodthorwood Member Posts: 485

You have to drag the find wood skill onto your action bar and activate it so that wood spawns show on your mini-map.  Once you activate the skill it remains active until you logout, die or deactivate the skill.

You can only track one type of resource at the the same time.

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615
    Originally posted by David_RR

Yeah, its called the stock UI, and a skill granted to  you called track wood.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me