Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So - anyone been playing this over the past couple of days?

2»

Comments

• rodney28021rodney28021 Member UncommonPosts: 14

My experience trying CrimeCraft.  image

One word: Fail

Had hard time getting it to work after downloading. The cheating protection software i found out is more strict than other games. If you are not paying for the game then you cannot do much. It is more like gangs in near future post collapse setting than what the name Crimecraft suggests.  The cheating protection software hates programable gaming keyboards, keypads and mice, and Steam software.  You  can not change the keys to use on a keyboard either.  You can cooperate with others to fight through instanced AI enemies or PVP against other people or groups.  But free2play people are just cannon fodder for the subscription members.  Some weapons are overpowered.  Free2play people are not able to do much except fight in some battles. The virtual city environment and the character gear looked ok.    Crimecraft has some crafting and aution house you can do if you are a subscriber. There was not many people playing when i tried it in feb 2010.