Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Video interview with Tanaka Hiromichi! Translated

tonynottonynot Member Posts: 4

A new video was just updated at FFXIVCore.com with an interview with Tanaka Hiromichi. It's in Japanese but they have taken the time to translate it.

http://www.ffxivcore.com/index.php?/topic/595-video-interview-with-tanaka-hiromichi/

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I felt a little more relaxed coming out of those videos as there was nothing new that gave me heartburn lol.

I don't like the way they have removed a lot of the combat ,but i do like the fact they are trying to create more user interaction during combat,with the left and right hand commands.I just wonder how fast you have to use these commands,one thing i liked about FFXI was the relaxing feeling.What i don't like is in place in many of Square's console games and that is having to glare painfully at icons on screen,i like to enjoy the game i am playing,so i hope there is no eye locking  icons.

If you noticed Mr. Tanaka was having a bit of trouble with his own design lol,he was constantly looking down at his keyboard,so the design has to be a bit cumbersome,i just hope it gets better by release,like i said i want to enjoy the game not command icons or my keyboard.

I was also glad to hear his logic on saying there will be several changes come release,and he hoped to not disappoint too many people with the early Alpha mechanics.I am one of those that are disappointed[slightly],but i am willing to cut him slack and see what their build will be like for the Japan playable release.

One thing for sure the JPN players are the extreme die hards,if there is something they do not like,this is when you will see changes,so i anxiously await the time they release a playable version for JPN.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.