Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures: Rise of the Godslayer Expansion Screenshots

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerQueens, NYPosts: 5,793Administrator Uncommon

Eight screenshots of the upcoming Rise of the Godslayer expansion to Age of Conan have surfaced, and we've got 'em for your viewing pleasure! Check them out below!

Want more? Check out the rest of the shots here! For more screenshots of Age of Conan, be sure to check out our full gallery.

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
Community Manager
Twitter: @eMikeB

• falc0nfalc0n Lubbock, TXPosts: 380Member Uncommon

the graphics blow my mind every time I see them

• MacroPlanetMacroPlanet Posts: 1,073Member Uncommon

Age of Conan has improved by leaps and bounds since its release.  It's a shame that it had to release so early and destroy the player base.

The graphics in the new expansion just blow my mind as well.  It is amazing that this MMO can run decent even on my little machine.  I would still like, however, for the game to release on the XBOX 360.  Slim chance anymore.

• ValentinaValentina Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,695Member Uncommon

They're still developing the X360 version, though. So it may happen. The player base has been on the up rise for a couple of months, now. And if the expansion does well don't be surprised to see the X360 game released

• FomarThainFomarThain Tempe, AZPosts: 55Member

I agree the look of this game has always blown me away. I stopped playing about 2 months just cause I didn't have enough time to devote to it, but I really enjoyed my time in game. One thing I have to ask though... is there armor diversity in the game yet? That was the only thing that I really didn't like about the game. Regardless of level everyone seemed to always look the same. It seemed to change when people would get around 75+ when players would get those cool sets. But seriously... who wants to wait and get anything that looks neat that late in the game?

Like I said that was only problem with the game. The rest of it was really fun.

• VarnyVarny ggghPosts: 765Member

It's weird Everquest 2 seems to have better technical graphics but Age of Conan seems to do more with the art style and detail. Noth games look uber generic though like theres nothing interesting about the setting, not unique.

• WizardryWizardry Ontario, CanadaPosts: 9,097Member Uncommon

Man the quality shown in the graphics from AOC makes a game like WOW look downright pathetic.It is just too bad AOC reminds me alot in ways of VG.a game that came close to being VERY good,justa few things here and there kept it from being a truly top notch game.

Samoan Diamond

• MouthMouth BergenPosts: 113Member

Saw this at Cologne Gamescom. Most promising MMO of all there, and this is the biggest show in Europe! Can't wait for Q1.