Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FFXIV GamesCom Live Blog + A lot of Info!

tonynottonynot Member Posts: 4

Today Zyuu from FFXICore.com has the pleasure to be at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany. He's able to play a live version and bring information asap! Please check us out at

http://www.ffxivcore.com/index.php?/topic/424-ffxiv-at-gamescom-updated-all-the-time/

Thanks!

Comments

• tonynottonynot Member Posts: 4

Sorry about the double post. Here us some updates for those who cant view it.

Update 7: They are going through the game before the first 12 play, I'm after the first 12, 17 if I remember, will update more soon.

Update 6: Im playing soon, so ill have a lot of photos later in a bit. It seems really well-tuned already. Cannot take photos or film close up, its forbidden.

Update #5: The internet here is so slow, I'm trying to upload more photos, but it's not letting me atm. So just stay tuned.

Update #4 : While I wait to play the trial version of the game, I'm preparing photos to upload. Keep refreshing :)

Update #3: I got a ticket to playthe game at 10.30, which is in 25 minutes from now (it's currently10.06 as of this update, photos coming)

Update #2: Taking photos of the dev team right now, stay tuned

Update: There's a trial version available that all can play!