Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst Part of Fiesta

mrputtsmrputts Member UncommonPosts: 283

Now I have only been playing for a short time so I will come back and add to this as necessary. But for now the worst part of Fiesta is it's stupid fucking name. There is not one god damn Sunbrero or piñata. Not to mention it looks like the water is pretty ok to drink.

So thats it for now.

Putts

Ea is like a poo fingered midas ~ShakyMo

Comments

• mrputtsmrputts Member UncommonPosts: 283

Update: After playing for several days now I have come upon something that is more annoying then the name. Invisible walls! These are a pox in any form of game. This one has alot of them. Small hills? forget about it you can't climb them. Giant sections of flat land in the middle of the map are "Roped" off by these invisible bastards.

That is all for now I will keep you posted.

Putts

• x10122007x10122007 Member Posts: 60

Did you see the wall mobs can walk through in Luminous Stone yet? That glitch has been there since before I began playing.

• mrputtsmrputts Member UncommonPosts: 283

Ok back again.

This game looked like it had promise but is looking worse and worse every time i play. For one the Premium Items that you buy in the mall can not be traded in game. They can be gifted but you get nothing in return.

Second the Kingdom quests are like 15 man instances. Now this is a pure cluster fuck of 15 random people that join togather, and not even a pug where you can preselect who you want to be in. Kinda Like Old AV in WOW (before the PreAV loader.) I play a cleric that is level 21 and let me tell you. I can and have been in a run with me as the only healer. Which would be fine i guess if there was more of a raid style UI where i could see everyone's health bars but no.... Then you have stupid ass people that don't even clear all the mobs just a small path, and when you aggro something noone comes to your aid they just keep running and watch you die, and then piss a moan about you not healing when you are dead or fighting the mob that aggroed you. LOL

So what was looking like a fun game is turning out to be more frustrating everytime you log on.

Putts