Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Matrix Online Tributes

FishyHatFishyHat Somewhere, MIPosts: 8Member

Hi all,

Myself and many others started making tributes to MxO, while i was only a short time player (around two weeks) hearing about MxO shutting down hit me pretty hard, like you i know the feeling of having the rug pulled out from underneath you.

I was a E&B (Earth&Beyond) player to the bitter end, i was never able to show how much i liked that game, this time i wanted to set things right.

The community in MxO was always kind to me, so this is my tribute to all of you, the brief time i spent in-game was fun.

Here is a tribute made by PhoenixEmbers, it's simply stunning.

Comments

• jaxsundanejaxsundane milwaukee, WIPosts: 2,776Member
    Originally posted by FishyHat

Hi all,
    Myself and many others started making tributes to MxO, while i was only a short time player (around two weeks) hearing about MxO shutting down hit me pretty hard, like you i know the feeling of having the rug pulled out from underneath you.
    I was a E&B (Earth&Beyond) player to the bitter end, i was never able to show how much i liked that game, this time i wanted to set things right.
    The community in MxO was always kind to me, so this is my tribute to all of you, the brief time i spent in-game was fun.

Here is a tribute made by PhoenixEmbers, it's simply stunning.

When are they shutting down the servers? I can't find anything on their page and it looks like the game has been pulled from mmorpg as well.

but yeah, to call this game Fantastic is like calling Twilight the Godfather of vampire movies....

• DanyBoy2005DanyBoy2005 HamiltonPosts: 174Member

Last week.

• jaxsundanejaxsundane milwaukee, WIPosts: 2,776Member

No wonder the links went to nothing.

but yeah, to call this game Fantastic is like calling Twilight the Godfather of vampire movies....

• ValaroValaro BallymenaPosts: 10Member

Your not the only one pal! Ths Game meant so much to me as well!

The Community was fantastic, Role-playing was the main aspect of the game for me, due to the fact SOE never providd any actual "god" updates. I mean sure im greatful for bug fixes here and there as it makes games go so much smoother. But bug fixes and more bug fixes year after year got kind of boring. Why not a new district orsome new abilities, oh yes now i remember because that company refused to put money into it, but this is on another thread.

This community's love and Rp was phenominal! I loved it i loved the parties the players the locations the laughs the stories being explained the thought of what it would have been like to be in Beta!

Thank You for making my time special in the Matrix Online Guys! please go to www.tmoemu.tk for info on the EMU :D