Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Impressive for what it is: A Summary of Exteel

VysceVysce Member Posts: 26

I joined Exteel a month ago and I honestly think it's a nice small game to have installed when I'm bored but I don't feel like rushing all over Azeroth to find the Ruby of Little significance in order to get the blah blah blah, you know what I mean. Not saying I'm not a fan of questing and such, it's nice to get a game like this and not really feel much pressure to be the best out there.

You start out with your very own standard Mechanaught, and a satisfactory tutorial swiftly guides you through the basics while awarding you with simple weapons and such. Better weapons and Parts for your mech can be purchaced with in-game currency (awarded to you based on your performance in a battle) or NC Coin. And no you don't need NC coin to have a good time. You can purchase new weapons, parts, skills, paint, and such for your mech to customize it to how you see fit. Not a game to put as much time into like the normal mmorpg, for this is a simple shooter and consumes a very small amount of space.

If you enjoy a short battle with mechs every once in awhile or are a fan of Mobile Suit Gundam, I'd say this is a nice game to try out. Of course it still has room to improve, and I'm sure NCsoft isn't done adding new things to it. Exteel is a fine, fast-paced, future-style shooter with decent graphics, effects, and a nice background soundtrack to boot. I give it a 3.5/5, really just because of it's size. Try it out, it's free!