Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Graphic problems

ravndarkravndark Albuquerque, NMPosts: 6Member

I can't find a support page anywhere and i don't know why this is happening, so I thought I would post it here.

Whenever I load up the game it just constantly flashes between the game images and white. making it unplayable.  I deleted and reinstalled flash player 10, Also upgraded to IE8 and tried Firefox 3 and Chrome.  All give the exact same problem of the flashing/blinking when trying to play. 

Is there a way to fix this?  rebooting and clearing cache does nothing also. 

Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• highbornhighborn Disciple Staff San Francisco, CAPosts: 64Member
    Originally posted by ravndark

I can't find a support page anywhere and i don't know why this is happening, so I thought I would post it here.

Whenever I load up the game it just constantly flashes between the game images and white. making it unplayable.  I deleted and reinstalled flash player 10, Also upgraded to IE8 and tried Firefox 3 and Chrome.  All give the exact same problem of the flashing/blinking when trying to play. 
    Is there a way to fix this?  rebooting and clearing cache does nothing also. 

Thanks

What Operating System are you using?