Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it point and click?

jaggijaggi Member UncommonPosts: 6

anyone?

Comments

• MarlonBMarlonB Member UncommonPosts: 526

You can ... you can also move with wasd ... or holding left and right mouse button down

Whichever one you prefer :0

• thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

As Marlon says all flavours are catered for.

be it point and click, WASD or my personal favourite of hold LMB and RMB together.

• error_404error_404 Member UncommonPosts: 108

It has point and click as well as an auto approach to target, both can be turned off, then you can move via keyboard or mouse.

• ShastraShastra Member Posts: 1,061

Jut like Guild Wars you have option to use point and click or WASD. Your choice.

• jaggijaggi Member UncommonPosts: 6

cool, thanks for the response,

I may just be buying this.

• ThunderheartThunderheart Member UncommonPosts: 9

anyone know if the 'point and click' can be disabled?  I forgot to look for a way last weekend.  Sometimes I will want to click on some thing and end up running where I don't want to.

• LeucrottaLeucrotta Member Posts: 679
    Originally posted by Thunderheart

anyone know if the 'point and click' can be disabled?  I forgot to look for a way last weekend.  Sometimes I will want to click on some thing and end up running where I don't want to.

Yup, can be disabled

• ThunderheartThunderheart Member UncommonPosts: 9

Thanks

• pgqsilverpgqsilver Member UncommonPosts: 106

That was one of the main things that killed Lineage 2 for me.  I have to have my wasd keys.  It's good to hear you can turn off point and click ill definitely be trying this game out.