Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beautiful ESO Screenshots

StreamletStreamlet Member Posts: 23

To be continue... and credit goes to source.

Comments

• grandpagamergrandpagamer Member Posts: 2,221

Yes they are nice. I installed this game a couple days ago myself. It has a certain charm to it. Its my first FTP game other than GW so its very different than the western titles i have played but i am enjoying it so far.

• NizurNizur Member CommonPosts: 1,417

It has an interesting art-style. Besides Dofus, I haven't tried too many FTP. What's gameplay like?

Current: None
    Played: WoW, CoX, SWG, LotRO, EVE, AoC, VG, CO, Ryzom, DF, WAR
    Tried: Lineage2, Dofus, EQ2, CoS, FE, UO, Wurm, Wakfu
    Future: The Repopulation, ArcheAge, Black Desert, EQN

• grandpagamergrandpagamer Member Posts: 2,221

Pretty much standard stuff from what ive seen so far. Action bar is similar to WOW, EQ etc. Like the artwork itself the spell effects are pretty to look at. Its a "grind quests" type game at least as far as ive gotten. They do have several special events happening a lot of the time but i have yet get involved with any of those. I cant really compare it to other F2P games as my experience with them is limited. Its not a game i expect to play for too long but it will fill the time between Aion betas for me and who knows? I may find i like it more than i think i will. Its definetly different enough to keep me interested at least for awhile.

• neoterrarneoterrar Member Posts: 512

Of course I clicked on chong's like only for girls, cuz i pretend I am one!

Damn gold selling site.

------

That screenshot is tripping me out. If that rainbow caused by the waterfall?

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

yep the look is very wow 

its a good game for the whole famly

• HepisodicHepisodic Member Posts: 328

Honestly can't tell if I like them or hate them. 

They just seem a little worst than WoW graphics. And I never really like WoW graphics to start, you just learn to ignore them. If the gameplay of ESO is good I guess it really doesn't matter now does it?

Veritas Vos Liberabit- The truth will set you free.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

This is one of the few mmorpgs that are f2p that had new ideas which many liked (including myself) but after playing it for some time you will nothing the big grind it has.

The difference in this game is that you can't grind on mobs alone because they give crap exp but you grind quests that give moderate to mediocre exp reward. Going higher in lvl the events and dailies start to wear off and get you less then 5% exp the dailies and the invasion would probably give you a bit more (invasion event is done 3 times a week)

I enjoyed the time I spent playing it but the game had overpowered classes like ranger with a mount could solo some of the dungeons and could get rich. The tanking class was almost useless since almost all bosses were kited instead of tanked because they had a ridiculous amount of damage and kiting them was safer and easier. So melee struggled in finding parties which was a major turn back for me since I was a rogue.

All in all not a bad game the company that is hosting it always hosts games with good-great animations which is something that always gets me stuck some weeks-months in their games till I get fed up of the heavy grind when you start reaching the top and their almost forced cash shop.

• MmocountMmocount Member Posts: 194

That's what I like about this one, there's really nothing forced in this cash shop system.

Sure the lack of bag space can be annoying in the beginning but every single item that's in the CS can be bought with ingame  gold once you start making some money since you can simply by the cash shop currency ingame through a broker from people who sell them.

Ity's a cash shop system, of course, so there's plenty of incentives to get the CS items, but there's nothing forced about it.

• merruamerrua Member Posts: 12

Some more cute images.