Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Micropayment?

flameflame Member Posts: 31

I'm curious to know if there has been any information given regards micropayment?

While they promote Allods Online as a free to play MMO I'm certain there will be a micro transaction system implemented, else it just doesn't make sense with 12 million $ invested in this title.

I personally prefer monthly fees over micropayment since it's usually "free to play / pay to compete" and usually the shops are overpriced, like 20$ for Sword of Bankruptcy if you know what I mean. Also, there isn't much challenge in getting loot if you can just pay for it.

Anyway if this game furns out great and have a reasonable payment system I wouldn't mind giving it a fair try, since its features sounds quite fun. I just want to know how they're going to finance this game.

Comments

• BottmingerBottminger Member Posts: 21

Originally posted by Flame

I'm curious to know if there has been any information given regards micropayment?

Yes, there will be a item-shop.
    Developers said that in shop will be:
    - the items not influencing balance (megaphones in a world chat, fireworks...);
    - the items influencing balance, but thus always there will be a possibility to receive these items in game (to buy at auction, to create items / alchemical potions oneself), without paying in money, but having spent more time.
    Nous verrons, whether it will be possible to them keep one's word.

Sorry for my Enlish (

• flameflame Member Posts: 31

Thank you.