Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why is there never options to change my characters color

ZaradisZaradis Member Posts: 241

I'm not the type to complain about this stuff but it would be a nice option to change my characters skin color so i could get some sort of attachment ahah right now he looks like every other guy..which also is bothersome but all in all this is a good fun free game.

Qoute: "I neva *ucked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?" Tony Montana

Qoute: "I neva *ucked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?" Tony Montana

Comments

• t0yb0xt0yb0x Member Posts: 201

well.. could be worse... you could be PAYING to have your character look like everyone else... oh like, in say, Lineage 2!

eesh... wish i never sent money on THAT freakin' thing

guess we all tend to learn from mistakes

L2:
    Female Orc Raider - Erica
    Female Dwarf Scavenger/Female DE Dark Wizard/Female Human Cleric - Hindemith
    PristonTale:
    Valkyrie lvl 35
    Anarchy Online:
    Opifex Female MA lvl 61 - Rubi-Ka 1

_______

Now Playing:
    EQ2
    Prior Games (in no order):
    SWG, L2, RO, PT, ROSE, CoH/CoV, AO, UO, EVE, WoW and a bunch of others.
    _______

• NeoPariahNeoPariah Member Posts: 6
    You can change your skin color.... once the cash shop opens. There's a tanning parlor in Henesys (I think it's Henesys, I'm not sure) where you can change your skin color, but you need the tanning coupon from the cash shop to do it.

• algemaralgemar Member Posts: 10

Originally posted by NeoPariah
    You can change your skin color.... once the cash shop opens. There's a tanning parlor in Henesys (I think it's Henesys, I'm not sure) where you can change your skin color, but you need the tanning coupon from the cash shop to do it.

I was in Korea visiting cousins, and the younger cousings got me hooked on it.  There is a tanning parlor in henesys, and there is also a place to change your other looks.  ie. eye ear etc.It does require a cash coupon to use, so spend wisely. 

I personaly think the skin color change is not to good. It makes you look very strange. I thought it was more worth it to go for other apparel and other cash items.

Never give up!
    Always surrender!

"We could take the city, but we would have to kill everyone in it."
    Mohammed Abdullah Al-Shahwani,
    on the difficulty of putting down a growing insurgency in the city of Fallujah.

• LasbasLasbas Member Posts: 29
    Well yes theres many things you cant do yet. Like the mini games and lots of other games. Cant wait for version 1

Play MMORPG obey your thirst.
    Ehh???

Play MMORPG obey your thirst.
    Ehh???