Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick thoughts for new players.

VeridicVeridic Member Posts: 72

This is in no way a comprehensive guide- these are just some notes I would like to pass along for anyone else going to try this game- it may save you some brain aches.

Missions:

Kill missions mean you must do all the damage to a single person to get the kill awarded.

Play missions sometimes mean joining a game already in progress.

Being the master of a game sometimes prevents you from being awarded for mission completion, or puts a delay on how long before you can be rewarded in said game.

Weapons and skills:

All weapons can be tried for 5 hours by completing the "Licenses" for each individual weapon/skill- these licenses are generally quick and give you a general sense of what the weapon is capable of.

The timer on weapons/skills only goes down if you are currently using said item- otherwise the timer is suspended

Costume items:

Have 0 bearing on your hp/power/damage output, they are purely cosmetic.

Gameplay:

Bullets fly like lasers- each bullet is not reactive to hit boxes. Click when your cursor is red and you will hit them- if you hold down the fire button you will only register hits if the cursor is red at the beginning of the burst. For example if you are spraying and drag your mouse over someone (and it's red) it will only hit the target at the next burst cycle.

Shots to the head are considered critical hits and do almost double damage ( I think some weapons do more damage on critical hits than others though.)

Double tapping forward will start a spring forward at all times (even in the middle of some attacks/jumps)

You cannot evade (holding A or D then hitting the space bar) or sprint (double tapping forward) while reloading your weapon.

You get 1 point for assisting a kill (if you see your name + someone elses in the top right when you kill someone) and 2 points for a solo kill (just your name).

When the red circle with a line through it pops up over someones head- they are lagging... shoot someone else :)

I will add things that anyone else feels may be important or that I come across as I continue to play. Good luck :)

ALL YOUR PLAYER BASE ARE BELONG TO KITTY!