Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning: Grab Bag #20

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerQueens, NYPosts: 5,792Administrator Uncommon

A new grab bag is available on the WAR Herald.

This latest entry to the grab bag series (#20) touches on some important issues, namely population issues and server merges, timelines for the proposed AoE changes that were pulled out of 1.3, as well as the other balance changes, and more.

Q. What is the new timeline to implement the Combat and Career changes that were pulled from Game Update 1.3?

A. You'll be seeing some AoE changes (including radius adjustments & standardization, and damage balance) coming very soon, along with our first tweaks to several Crowd Control systems. For all of the other changes, we'll be examining them on a one-by-one basis, and if we determine that they're still good and necessary, then they'll roll out in stages in future patches.

The full grab bag is available here.

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
Community Manager
Twitter: @eMikeB

• ninjajucerninjajucer Philadelphia, PAPosts: 219Member

It seems to me that Mythic still doesn't get it. CC abilities out of control, balancing issues galore, and a clueless dev team. Its heartbreaking that I had to cancel my sub because of said issues. The game needs a complete rework of abilities, immunities and balancing. It did not need Land of the Dead. I should have expected as much since DAoC is still having balancing issues, and has its own share of "broken" classes (warlock, bainshee, menty). I just don't think that the devs are really listening to the valid complaints. And with the recent departure of the CEO of Mythic, I don't think I can really put much faith in the changes will be done in a reasonable amount of time. "Over future patches..." means little when each patch is 2 or more months apart.

• kosackosac Bakov nad JizerouPosts: 189Member Uncommon

yes game is going in to the hell.. performance, balance, content... they do LOD addon for nothing.. noone cares .... we are leaving WAR and point to Aion... bye bye WAR

• NeikoNeiko ..., TXPosts: 626Member

"increasing Immunity timers, combining Root Immunity and Knockback Immunity together, and a new "Crowd Control Immunity" short-duration self-buff available as a Renown purchase"

That obviously has nothing to do with cc balancing? Then they talked about balancing AOE some more, that obviously, doesn't count as balancing.