It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
In my quest for a fun leisurely browser game and my current stint here mmorpg.com I came across your game...
1) The opening message tells you to check progress and drag the highlighted skills to your combat bar
- They are already on your bar, no need to drag... at least order the damn skills in the level they come at...
2) No explanation of sparring/battling at all
- There should be opening message(s) that explain how to fight- that battling counts towards your score, but sparring doesn't and that you can level by sparring, you don't have to battle. Also a tidbit about sparring other people who are not online through their auto attack mode instead of leaving people to think they have to spar and lose to your ONE lvl 1 npc...
- Having tried each of your 3 classes the shaman is by far the most underpowered and the warrior the most over powered because of the insane amount armor values effect damage (As even the damn fireball is mitigated by armor....[either that or you balanced the fireball to do that little damage....])
4) You can't call your game free if you have to pay to get any item over the level 1 set of items...
-Allow players to buy all the basic sets of armor and afford paying players an exp or geldor boost- and if you offer an item it better not be one with a shit ton more armor until you balance that.
5) The battles even in auto mode can sometimes be laggy and freeze
- Come on... its 2d
6) Ranks not even working
- ... yup
6) Pay less advertising this crap
- Spend it on finishing your game instead.
I love the idea of this game, and appreciate its potential... but don't advertise this until it's actually done- possible customers will be discouraged/frustrated and never open your game again.
ALL YOUR PLAYER BASE ARE BELONG TO KITTY!