Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is what i got!!

randmprandmp Member Posts: 54

Well when i went to check this out this is what i got from there website.

Notice the big red warning i got. So yea worryed me alot. Just wandering If some cn check this out.

Comments

• blackhawk432blackhawk432 Member UncommonPosts: 138

Personally I don't think a lot of antivirus programs out there are 100% on. For instance, I was using my buddy's PC awhile back he too had McAfee and I was logging into my hotmail and pretty much the same thing popped up. But for safety reason I wouldn't suggest clicking on any banners etc.

• randmprandmp Member Posts: 54

Just wandering. i have had my account on wow hacked 2 times in the last year and I am little weary of things like this now. So yea agreed on this for sure.

• mortalitymortality Member UncommonPosts: 77

Interesting.

I tried to register and after putting in my info, it said IP Banned......

• Loki_gzLoki_gz Member Posts: 13

hey guys uhhm i have a question. When i finished downloading my client for this game it said update complete which is totally ok. but after that it doesnt say play nor enter or things like that. now is it because i have to wait til the 24th or what is it?

Please Reply.

Lokiito

Later Edit: Sorry guys i just found out that it is at the bottom of my screen. i guess my laptop's screen IS really small.

lolz sorry for the inconveniece.