Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOOK!!! OMG CHECK THIS OUT!!

DavioDavio Member Posts: 56

Hmm, from the threads I read....I can conclude this game is grindy? and sucks?, but from what I seen on the both the European and US websites, the game looks like the type "give it a shot" mmorpg...

Well I wish I could lol, but I can't...reason being xD every F'en time I go to the "sign-up" page...it comes up blank...and I can't "sign-up" at all.....I downloaded the US version...TRIED to go ingame but couldn't since I had no account!! that's the only F'EN thing thats holding me back. Ironicly though, I have a european version account for the european version game of NeoSteam...only I keep getting the stupid (Code -01) error all the time...

SO if anyone knows the solution as to why I can't see the "SIGN-UP" F'EN page, please answer me.....I will GREATLY appreciate it....

~Thank you, and have a wonderful day >.>

SoF Main:Lvl 90 Snowster/Order Sword
9dragon Main:FC8 Munoo/Wu-tang Sword
Silkroad Main:Lvl 75 DAGZ/Sword
Rappelz Main:Lvl 50 Munoo/Kahuna/Jblvl 40

Comments

• NurabuttNurabutt Member Posts: 26

Yes, The game is grindy, Infact I've seen people grind on mobs and level faster then people questing.  This is especially true after level 15+.

The community isn't that great either.

• TivianTivian Member UncommonPosts: 168

Looks lame. Like an out-dated Nintendo game.

• GDragoonGDragoon Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by Davio

Hmm, from the threads I read....I can conclude this game is grindy? and sucks?, but from what I seen on the both the European and US websites, the game looks like the type "give it a shot" mmorpg...
    Well I wish I could lol, but I can't...reason being xD every F'en time I go to the "sign-up" page...it comes up blank...and I can't "sign-up" at all.....I downloaded the US version...TRIED to go ingame but couldn't since I had no account!! that's the only F'EN thing thats holding me back. Ironicly though, I have a european version account for the european version game of NeoSteam...only I keep getting the stupid (Code -01) error all the time...
    SO if anyone knows the solution as to why I can't see the "SIGN-UP" F'EN page, please answer me.....I will GREATLY appreciate it....
                               ~Thank you, and have a wonderful day >.>

Well..in the European version, the states can't play on it, therefore you get an error when you log-in.

I tried this in the European version but I just won't let me in, so I looked in the forums and found out that people living in North America and South America won't be able to play in that server. It only works in the US version. As for the in-game, gameplay, it is actually pretty fun, once you know where to go. A fast place to level is Riall, basicly after you get your little box, you can go to riall and train from lvl 10-60, but by Tuesday they are adding a lvl 61-70 area to level in. If you have any questions just pm me, if I go on.