Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[PLANESHIFT] Guardian Merchants ((check us out))

freyaafreyaa Member Posts: 39

INTRODUCTION

The Guardian Merchants.What is it, where did it come from?

Well to answer your question the Guardian Merchants is a guild based upon the basic principles of a community. Though we may look like a regular guild selling wares and righting wrongs where they arise with our vast numbers among regular guild activities. The main goal is to create a community where new and old players alike can come together and help one another with daily progression of their characters. you want to be something other than a power leveling player bent on reaching the top. Well then the Guardian Merchants is the place for you. Here we mostly try and attract new players to help them along there way with getting accustomed to the game and the world, always eager to show them the wonders of Planeshift and the vast amount of paths one can take to become who they really want to be. But do not be discouraged older players, we gladly welcome all with open arms. this community is for all who seek a place where you can find nothing but new friends and allies on your adventure through the world. Where if you have a question someone will always have the answer for you and will gladly help you whenever the need for it comes along^^. There are no superiors here, everyone is equal. The leadership positions are just places for the originators of the community and the ones who are the most willing to help others.

A Little IC Story

The start of the Guardian Merchants is a humble one.

The roads of Yliakum are not a safe place. Especially for merchants who usually carry the biggest loot for a gang of rogues. Many of the rich trading guilds had gotten protection making sure their caravans had mercenaries or sometimes even their own guards to defend against rogues and outlaws. This however left many small and independent merchants who still needed protection but couldn't afford it.

The solution was pretty obvious and soon several of the small merchants banded together and formed a loose group to defend the caravans they formed together. And thus the Guardian Merchants started. With mercenaries at first but after a while enough small merchants had joined for permanent guards for the major caravan routes.

A leader was chosen to organize it all but unlike many other guilds there was no strict hierarchy.

Today the Guardian Merchants count many among their members. Mostly merchants, crafters, miners and ofcourse the guards who protect them. Still a small humble guild they help who they can usualy at any cost.

MAIN GOAL

To provide a community of friends, allies, and people ready and willing to help you become who you want your character to be^^

RANKS

While we DO use the ranking mechanics we don't use it in the traditional way. Each rank is more of a classification of what you do for the community for as i said everyone is equal. But the ranking system allows others in the guild to know what your job or profession is^^.

Rank 1. Light knight, basic member of the community and security guard for the guild until the member chooses a job or profession of their choice.

Rank 2. Guide, member of community who is responsible or showing new members and players around the world, showing them the npc merchants so on and so forth.

Rank3. Merchant, member of community who sells crafters and other npc wares for the community

Rank 4. Mage, member of the community with dealings of all things magic. Healer for the community and fighting assistant to all knights and guardians.

Rank 5. Crafter, member of the community who crafts any and all things available weapons, armor, items, and so forth.

Rank 6. Heavy knight, member of the community who is charged with the protection of all members against criminals, wrong doings, and outsiders meaning to cause harm to the community

Rank 7. Guardian, member of the community and right hand man to the leaders and general helper to the community.

Rank 8. Boss lady(inside joke^^), Co-leader and right hand woman to the leader of the community overseeing all and providing whatever may be needed.

Rank 9. Leader, leader of the Guardian Merchants community, overall provider, protector, and counsel to the community.

All of these ranks but the top two are available to any new member^^.

RECRUITING

We welcome all people considering to join the community and would be more than happy to welcome brand new players at anytime^^.

Just contact one of the people below and they will be glad to invite you^^

Naimon

Freyaa

Nexusorion

Volla

All credit for artwork goes to our valued comunity member RUDOBBEY!!(thanks man^^)

You can check again i might be wrong...haha what am i saying im usualy ALWAYS right!

Comments

• freyaafreyaa Member Posts: 39

WOW if that wasnt a childish remark i dont no what is!

Yes ^_^ the people we have in our guild are mostly new, but if you took the time to look into the guild Tuxide and talk to the members they have surpassed even me in thier stats...and i would really like to beleive that it was because of the help we provided them.

I dont no what else to say, the guild speaks for itself and so do the members, maybe you should learn to act like an adult next time you post something you know nothing about!

You can check again i might be wrong...haha what am i saying im usualy ALWAYS right!

It doesnt matter to me who makes fun of it, we all have fun and are progressing very well...who are you to tell me it sucks when youve never even spoken to any of us ^_^ ?

Come back and make a post with some proof and then maybe ill start sweating....but until then im not worried about anything you say Tuxide.

• Bakkoda24Bakkoda24 Member UncommonPosts: 257

I don't think your Master in CS involves trolling around on MMO forums.

BLNT, though.

*EDIT*

Also reported for Flaming/Spam/Harassment!

Enjoy!

(sigh)

All guilds have to start somewhere Tuxide, we currently have 56 members, maybe we arent as big as some guilds out there, or as strong or as wealthy but we stand for something. Your not in any position to slander us really....i dont even no who you are and you play the game!

I put my thread on here so i could attract any players that read these forums, and just give them a chance to chose for themselves ^_^

Our guild is growing and thriving!!

(Freyaa pats herself on the back...then turns to naimon and pats his to lol)

• ChuckiSpuxChuckiSpux Member Posts: 44
    Originally posted by freyaa

(sigh)
    All guilds have to start somewhere Tuxide, we currently have 56 members, maybe we arent as big as some guilds out there, or as strong or as wealthy but we stand for something. Your not in any position to slander us really....i dont even no who you are and you play the game!
    I put my thread on here so i could attract any players that read these forums, and just give them a chance to chose for themselves ^_^
    Our guild is growing and thriving!!
    (Freyaa pats herself on the back...then turns to naimon and pats his to lol)

You have 56 members, all of which I could beat with one Q50 sword, and a shield to prevent any melee on my other hand.

You couldnt be more wrong....

PLEASE stop talking about things you have no proof of or no nothing about

Go have a duel with Rudobbey and tell me who win ^_^ or Volla lol hey what about me to? i would love to accept your challenge

• Coldrain_13Coldrain_13 Member Posts: 107

Is that a naked chick with a demon in ur avatar zale?

*shivers*

• Zalera14Zalera14 Member Posts: 14

No its Zalera from FF12. Look it up.

/me laughs

• Zalera14Zalera14 Member Posts: 14

Wallace, i admit i dont like Wallace. he was in our guild before he left for some reason.

• Coldrain_13Coldrain_13 Member Posts: 107
    Originally posted by Zalera14

No its Zalera from FF12. Look it up.

/me laughs

Ohhhh, tbh I don't like FF lmfao! I own a small comp repair store and seen enough Tifa nudes for my lifetime. :'(